Chapter Twenty - Nine

Song - Pretty Brown Eyes - Cody Simpson

****

When i was little i always imagined my first love to be perfect with no problems, i was so wrong. I did realize that love is definitely one of the hardest things you can ever deal with, it's one of the most confusing and difficult things, ever.

I'm still confused as to why Justin said all of that in his interview, but like i said love is hard to deal with, and indeed confusing.

"Jessica!" Emily screamed into my ear making me jump and squeal.

I clutched my heart in fear, and whipped my head around to her. "What?" I hissed. "You wouldn't answer me, you were in your own little world, again." She said laughing. I rolled my eyes. I've been doing that since last night. I still can't wrap my head around what happened last evening.

"Justin called you again." She stated holding my phone up. I just shook my head. He's been calling my phone non-stop, he even came by the room looking for me. I don't know why, but i'm kind've afraid to talk to him or see him. I keep running the interview through my head. Why did he say that? But the one main thing running through my mind right now is; Maybe us breaking up would be best, for everyone.

The tabloids are going crazy and so are the fans. He not only lied to the interviewer, but he lied to his fans. His fans are his everything, and i do not wanna come in the middle of that bond, he has with them. That is something like no other singer has with their fans, he's special to them and their special to him, and i do not want to come between that.

"Seriously?" Emily said waving her hand in front of my face. I looked up at her, seeing her giving me an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

"What is it?" I asked trying to make her stop staring at me. It's creepy.

"Tonight all of the crew -including us- are going out to dinner, for the last night of being in Canada." She said getting up.

I groaned. I do not feel like dealing with that, but we already made a deal with the crew that everyone was going.

"When do we go?" I asked putting my hair up into a bun.

She shrugged before looking down at her phone for time. "One hour!" She screamed getting up and running to the bathroom. Really? I have to look presentable in an hour? I can barely do my hair in an hour! And plus, i'm lazy and tired.

I was super tired seeing as i cried more than slept last night.

I stayed with Emily and Julian in their room last night. I didn't wanna have to deal with Justin, so Emily suggested i come stay in their room. I know I'll have to talk to him sooner or later, but i need some time to think.

I popped up from bed and looked in the bag i had brought with me. I snatched my black dress with a red belt in the middle - grabbing black heels to match.

Emily came out of the bathroom her hair straightened and makeup bag in hand. "You can go in now." She said. I nodded before running in. I curled my hair with Ems curling wand, and sprayed it to stay, i put some light makeup on and quickly slipped my dress on, latching my belt in the mid-stomach.

**

"Sexy!" Emily laughed walking into the bathroom. I laughed rolling my eyes. I definitely did not feel 'sexy' today.

"Okay, Julian just texted me, their all waiting in the lobby. Including Justin." She exclaimed from the bathroom, i had just walked out of.

I honestly didn't know where Julian had been all day, but i don't think i wanted to know.