Chapter Nineteen

More of a filler. Sorry. :) x

••••••

It's been 2 weeks since the 'fight' Justin ended up being yelled at for 2 traumatizing hours which I had to be there for.

Fun, right? Note the sarcasm.

Hey, but the one good thing about that situation was I haven't seen dick-head again.

It's also been a pretty nice 2 weeks, not hiding our relationship, everyone pretty much had a feeling about us, but never called us out on it.

Skylar and Marci the 'brat pack' were of course jealous and being even more bitchier which I honestly didn't know was possible. But, you would be surprised.

His fans - well they don't know yet, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, which will probably come faster than we (or i'm) ready for. But I'm just fine with that.

We're in Paris, France right now.

I've always wanted to come here. It's so beautiful here. We have 3 concerts in this area so we'll be here for a week - total.

I guess you could say no one is complaining, and if they are they're mentally insane.

•••••••

"Oh my God." Julian, Emily, and I muttered looking up at the prettiest thing I've possibly ever seen.

The Eiffel Tower.

It's 9 at night and its lit up with glimmering lights lighting up half of the Paris sky.

We got here about an hour ago and we were quick to go looking around.

Who wouldn't? Once again if you wouldn't want too you mentally imbalanced.

Right now just the young people were exploring.. The adult part of the crew wanted to stay back and chill.

But, they still sent us an ass-load of security. Well. Don't worry about being mobbed by fans.

"It's so bright." Skylar wined putting her sunglasses on.

And i rest my case.

"We're gonna head back." Emily said looking like a zombie.

Someone's tired.

Julian nodded and followed behind her.

The brat pack were already heading back whining about how cold it was.

As the hotel was right across the street it wasn't a long commute.

So we waved and they took off leaving Justin and i; Alone.

•••••••

I felt my hand being tugged and my body being pulled closer towards the Tower.

I looked up towards the puller and saw Justin smirking to himself.

I rolled my eye's and laughed following behind him.

What? After-all Paris is the city of love.

"What are you doing?" I asked once we stopped.

"Look up." He said nodding his head towards the sky.

I looked up and my breathe caught in my throat.

I saw stars aluminating the sky looking even prettier through the lights coming off of the lights on the tower.

"Pretty right?" He said barley over a whisper like he didn't wanna ruin the quietness of the romantic air.

Wow, i sound like a sapp. But still.

We were enjoying the calm air enjoying each-other when he turned to me and smashed his lips onto mine when i suddenly we saw 3 blinding flashes on our right side.

We whipped our heads around and saw 4 paparazzi looking as snoopy as ever.

Justin held tighter on my

Hand and starting walking fast through the flock of paps that came out of pretty much nowhere.

"Don't answer any questions just hold on to me." He said calmly. Calm. How is he so calm? Jesus.

"JUSTIN IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" One yelled.

"JUSTIN IS SHE JUST A FLING OR THE REAL THING?" Another one shot towards him.

Seriously?

The flashes are blinding but Justin is guiding me through it.

Or trying.

4 of his security men came in and made a better way for us to get through.

When we finally got through and were shoved into a van by security.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Justin asked nervously running his fingers through his hair.

Awe.

"Justin, I'm fine chill." I said laughing a bit at his state.

"No. You didn't want to be public yet." He said nervously.

"It was gonna happen sooner or later, babe." I said kissing his cheek.

He was quiet for a second worrying me a bit. Did he not wanna be public?

"I love you." He blurted going red a bit.

I was shocked; at a loss for words;

He looked scared and nervous realizing i wasn't saying anything. - Crap, I'm not saying anything.

So i said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I love you, too." I said.

And the best part?

I meant it with all my heart.

••••••

A/N:

I'm sorry for yet another wait.

I'm not on my laptop for the past few days so in updating on my phone ..

Which if any of you wrote? Would know is a bit difficult. Haha ;)

I love you all!

•Vote•Comment•Fan•