Chapter Twenty - Three

Rare. I'm actually updating 2 days in a row..  #Nicely.

Song for this chapter ->>  MIrrors - Justin Timberlake

**********

I heard soft knocks and i slowly opened my eyes breathing in the musky hospital air. Ew. I hate hate that smell.

The person that was at the door, hints; the knocking from the door, slowly opened the door and peeped their head through.

I looked at that person for a few seconds before i leaped from the couch and sprinted over to them, and quickly throwing my arms around him, breathing in his scent.

"What are you doing here?" I asked not letting go. "I decided to come early and be here for you as much as i can." Justin said holding on tighter. I smiled and leaned back pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I've missed you." He said smiling. I smiled even wider; if possible. "I missed you too." I said kissing him again. I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

"Where's everyone else?" I aksed leading him over the couch. "There flying in tomorrow morning. I just wanted to come early to be with you." He said sitting beside me and intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I'm so glad you're here." I said leaning into him, soaking up his presence. I hadn't really realized how much i really missed him until he walked through that door.

"I'm glad to be here." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and looked over towards the seemingly peacefull sleeping Sadie.

"That's Sadie, i'm guessing." He said looking towards her bed. I only nodded. He nodded back and got up walking towards her pulling me behind him.

"She'll pull through it. Don't worry." He said reasurringly. I only leaned my head on his shoulder.

I just want her to wake up. I want her to wake up, and be back to herself. I want her to start fangirling, when she see's Justin. I want her to be her usual cheeky self. I miss her.

"How long are you in London?" I asked breaking the numb silence. "2 weeks." He said sitting down in the chair beside her bedside, pulling me down onto his lap. I smiled and leaned down kissing his cheek. He leaned back and closed his eyes,  and i just now took in his appearance. He was wearing grey sweats and a plain black shirrtand black and white high-tops. His hair was flat on his head with a black snap-back. I could tell he was exhausted. So, i just smiled and leaned into him closing my eyes myself.

I haven't slept that well, since i've been here. Nurses are in and out every hour or so, and i wake up anyway just to look at her and make sure she's okay.

I looked at Sadie then to Justin and closed my eyes.

When i was almost into 'dreamland' i heard a quiet voice say from near me;

"Holy shit. Justin Bieber?" The quiet tired voice said. I shot my eye's opened and pushed my body up, looking wide - eyed at the person in front of me looking shocked and tired.

******To be continued*******

I hope you enjoyed. Short, i know. I'm doing this while im supposed to be doing homework. SORRYY(:

Love you alll(: xx