Chapter Twenty - Two

Song - Everybody Hurts - Avril Lavigne

Please read the authors note at the end. please. :)
******

It's been two day's since i've been in London, aiding Sadie's side. It's been two day's since the accident, and it's been two day's since i've been in this dingy hospital. And still no sign or approvment, and still no sign of hope.

The nurses and doctors here have been so helpfull, thankfully. They've given me daily updates on her health. I've talked to Justin everyday, as much as i can - same with Emily and Julian. Scooter has thankfully been understanding in my situation and has given me time off. Given he probably wouldn't if i wasn't dating Justin; but i'll take it gratefully.

"Hey sweetie, how ya doing?" A nurse named Dianne said walking in. I've also gotten close with a few of the nurses. I know, weird right? But, i really appreciate the gratitude. At other hospital's they're usually asse's but luckily its different here.

"I'm doing okay." I replied biting back a yawn. I haven't got much sleep since being here, every night i'm worried she'll wake up and be alone. So, i usually just sit there and watch, hoping for some kind of movement. Which hasn't happen. Yet.

"Maybe you should go stay in a hotel, or something?" Nurse Dianne, asked, for the 4th time since i've been here. I quickly shook my head. "No way. I'm staying here for her." I said looking back towards, the deep sleeping Sadie.

"Okay." She said shooting me one last smile, before walking out.

I looked over at Sadie and sighed before getting up i squeezed her hand before letting go and walking to the door heading to the lounge room for coffee.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so i reached in looking at it a small smile playing on my lips before quickly answering.

"Hey," I answered through a sigh. "Hey babe. How ya doing?" Justin asked. I shook my head then felt stupid because he couldn't see me. Duh. "Tired, and scared." I said swallowing the lump in my throat. I do not need to cry, especially on the phone with Justin. He's worried enough, with not being able to be here with me.  Truthfully; I'm scared out of my mind. "I wish i could be there for you." He said sadly. I shook me head, knowing he's feeling guilty, which he shouldn't. "I know that." I said sighing. I heard some muffled shouts from his line, and him heave a sigh. "I gotta go. Scooter is needing me for reahersal. I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you too. Bye." I said hanging up. I know it just 3 words. But, i love them so much, especially coming from him. I stuffed my phone in my pocket, a small smile still playing on my lips.

Once i got my coffee, i started heading back towards the room, when i got into the room, i saw 4 people crowding her bedside. I quickly put my coffee down and rushed towards one of the gaps next to a doctor. "What's going on?" I panicked looking down to a still sleeping Sandie.

"She moved her hand!" A nurse said looking at the heart monitor that was showing a more steady heartbeat. "She's improved loads since last night!" A doctor said; clearly shocked.

Hope started to rise in me. She's gonna be okay, she's gonna wake up, and be good as new. I know i kept telling myself that, but; will that happen?

"Is she gonna wake up?" I soflty asked one of the nurses. "Time will only tell." She said.

My hope quickly turned into anger; Really? I'm getting really sick of hearing that. I want a real answer. I want someone to tell me she'll wake up soon, and be good as new. But, i know that won't happen. I just want my bestfriend to be okay.

*****

Its been yet another days since Sandie has moved her hand and she improves more and more each day. My hope level keeps rising and rising.

I've talked to Justin as much as he could, it's been hard because of the time difference. The tour is moving to London in a few days, so we'll hopefully get to see eachother then. I'm missing him so much, and hearing his voice only makes me miss him more and more. I'm hoping when he gets here Sandie will be awake and be able to meet him. The whole crew has also been very supportive through all of this which i'm very grateful for.

But, i'm not sure, i'll be returning to tour. I'm not leaving until she's awake and better, which could take from a few days to a few months. I've already talked to Scooter about the possibilities. But, hopefully i'll be returning soon.

I looked over at Sadie once more, before closing my eye's hoping for some sleep.

 ****

I'm sorry i haven't updated in a while, but i've been going through a lot in my life right now, and it's just been hard. My laptop has been acting up, school, and just some other personal things. Please forgive me i'm trying my best to make all of you happy, and also keep my readers and to make the book, readable and at least a bit good.

Sorry once again ....(:

& this chapter is kind've a filler, i'm sorry once again. i'll try to update again tonight, so please just hold right and don't hate me. I love you all and don't be afraid to comment :)

****PLEASE READ*****

This may be random but; i'd like to just say that if any of you are going through a rough time in your life right now, just know that i'm here. If you need to talk, vent, something, email me. I'm here, and i'll talk to you if you need it. Cause, God know's i've needed that in my life these past few months. I know what its like to not have anyone there for you and its a terrible feeling. You don't have to feel that way. You may not know me, but i'm here.

If you need a sign;  this is it. You're loved. You're wanted. You're needed. Please just stay strong and just know that; I'm here, and GOD is too. And he Always will be.