Chapter - Thirty

Song - Thinking about you - Cover by; Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith

***

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome. Now you are entering another world, a world where there are no limits, no rules, only endless possibilities. Can you hear it? The vibration of the beat, the rhythm of your heart and the electricity running through your veins. Allow your imagination to skyrocket, your dreams to me remixed. Let go of everything but what exists. Be strong, be brave, but most importantly believe." The deep voice boomed over the huge arena, causing more screams to spread across it, making me descreatly cover my ears.

We're in Canada, for one last concert, before we leave back to America.

We went to dinner with the whole crew, before the concert. To say it was awkward was a bit of an understatement, but it was more awkward for Justin and i, than anyone else. I formally met Ryan and Chaz, which was nice. I was guessing Justin had told them we broke up, because they were saying how they still wanted to stay in touch with me. I was happy they weren't upset at me. Thankfully, so. No one else knows, though, not even Emily and Julian. I haven't had the time, quiet yet.

The opening to 'As Long As You Love Me' started knocking me out of my deep thoughts and i quickly got into my dancing stance, and danced my soul out, my heart breaking a little more every verse Justin sang.

What have i done?

*

"Okay. What's wrong?" Emily asked me while we were walking towards the private airport doors. I internally rolled my eyes, not wanting to talk about it.

"What do you mean?" I asked acting like i didn't know what she was talking about.

Cleary i did.

"Stop acting stupid." She shot back. I rolled my eyes. Externally this time.

"We broke up." I said before walking ahead of her and towards Julian, who was trailing ahead of us.

I heard her gasp from behind me, before she bumped into me trying to catch up, making me drop my water bottle. I looked up at her annoyed.

"What?" I asked peaved. I picked it up, before throwing it towards the trash can, succesfully, getting it in. I mentally cheered myself, and turned back to Emily who was still looking shocked, and to Julian who was looking at us confusion clear in his face.

"Her and Justin broke up!" She screached quietly to Julian who's eyes widened. "What? No way." He yelled - not so quietly - making some crew turn around, including Justin. I groaned walking ahead of them. Seriously? I put my headphones it, turning my ipod on shuffle. Unfortunalty one of Justin's song came on, but i was to lazy to change it. I kinda've wanted to hear his voice anyways. It always soothed me, even before i even met him.

How many I told you's

And start overs and shoulders

Have you cried on before

How many promises be honest girl

How many tears you let hit the floor

How many bags you'd packed

Just to take'em back, tell me that

How many either or's

But no more,

If you let me inside of your world

There'll be one less lonely girl.

"You do know, you have the real thing, right there, right?" A voice said taking one of my buds out. I looked up and saw Pattie looking at me a ghost of a smile on her face.

"Not anymore." I sighed, putting my ipod and earphones back into my bag.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusiong clear in her voice. I sighed before looking up at her once more before looking up.

"I mean, we broke up." I said waiting for her to huff and walk away.But she didn't.

I felt her arm wrap around my shoulders, making me stop walking.

"What happend?" She asked softly.

I didn't want to tell her and start hating me, but she seemed like the only person, that may understand.

"I didn't want to get in the way of his career, and i didn't want to be the reason of future stress, or be the reason he felt like he had to lie to people." I said looking away from her.

Even i thought it was stupid.

"Sweetie." She said making me turn to face her. "You are definitely not the reason of stress. You're the reason for his happiness." She said smiling "If anything, you would be the reason his stress went away." She continued smiling. "It's hard to explain Justin. He freezes up in situations, like he was in the other day in his interview. That's just him. Nothing personal, sweetie." She said smiling soflty.

I honestly feel stupid. I don't believe i let the best thing, i've had in my life go.

What was i thinking?

**

"Lets get this over with." Julian muttered clamping his eyes shut, and squeezing my hand.

We were fixing to land, and as you may have guessed, Julian hates this part. I squeeled softly, by him squeezing my hand so hard. I looked over at Emily and gave her a hard glare. We played rock paper sissors, on who would hold his hand for this landing, and i clearly lost. You may think its mean, to do that, but you don't understand, he has a literal death grip.

Finally we landed, and i pulled my hand back, and saw a hand print, and it was blood red. Isn't that nice.

"Oops." Julain sheepishly said. I nodded, trying to move my hand.

Ouch.

"Holy crap." I said under my breath.

"You okay?" Emily asked laughing at my face.

"Dandy." I muttered bitterly.

**

We were in the lobby of the hotel now, getting our key cards for our rooms, handed out. I was luckily sharing with Emily this time.

"Okay everyone! Crew meeting in 5 minutes!" Scooter yelled towards everyone. Everyone either nodded or groaned.

**

"Okay, i called everyone here to tell you that we have a new dancer joining us, tomorrow." Scooter said, shocking all of us. "It is a female, and her name is Carilla." He said before dismissing us.

I hope her personality doesn't fit her name.

**

Short, but affecvtive(: x Hope you enjoyed. I love you alll!