Chapter Thirty - Nine

Song - The way things used to be - Mike Posner

**-**

"You're going to a club?" Justin asked laughing.

"Yes." I answered curling a piece of my hair with the blue curling wand i borrowed from Emily.

We had gotten back from the jungle gym about two hours ago, Justin had come to my room with me and Emily went with Julian to his.

I was now getting ready for my birthday outing.

"What's the point? You can't drink." He said playing with my uncurled hair, from the counter he was sitting on in the ensuite bathroom. He has insisted on watching me get ready, too bad all he would see me doing was my hair and makeup.

I rolled my eyes, i had no intention on telling him about Emily's friend. We may have made up, but i still want to do what i had planned and that was let loose and have fun for once.

I shrugged, "It's my birthday, i want to have fun." I said finishing my hair, and unplugging the wand from the wall. Justin went to touch my hair but i swatted his hand away, giggling. Yes, i just giggled.

"Well, have fun and be careful." He said smiling. I nodded, slightly confused.

"Paps." He said with a grimace. I nodded again, worried this time.

What if they do find me? What if me going out to a club makes me look bad? I don't want to make a bad impression on the beliebers or anyone for that matter.

"Hey. Stop worrying." Justin said knocking me out of my thoughts, but this time he was off the counter and had wrapped his arms around me from behind me. I smiled, he's literally so sweet.

I turned around still in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him on the lips.

His phone suddenly rang, interrupting our moment. He sighed heavily before pulling it out of his pocket. I saw 'Mom' flash across the screen, he started to decline, but i pressed accept for him making him answer it he rolled his eyes laughing before walking out to talk to his mother.

I do not want him to not answer a call to his mother, because of me. Especially, on how hard it is for his mother not to be with her baby while he's touring around the world.

I applied my makeup, and walked out to see the room empty. I looked around for a second seeing Justin no where in sight, shrugging i walked over to the closet and pulled my dress and heels out.

I quickly slipped the dress on and looked to see how short it really was. If people thought i was a whore now, they would definitely think i was one now. I was fixing to look back in my suitcase for something else when Justin walked back in. He started to say something but when he saw what i was wearing, he went wide eyed and seemed to forgot what he was going to say. I subconsciously tried to pull the dress down to make it longer but to no avail it stayed the length it was.

"Woah." He muttered shock clear on his face.

"Too short?" I asked turning around to my suitcase. He quickly grabbed my arm stopping me. I sent him a look full of confusion when he shook his head, a small smirk on his face.

"I love it. I just don't know if you should go out like that. I don't want any other guys snatching you up." He said biting his lip, making me gulp.

Damn.

I laughed rolling my eyes.

"But seriously, you look beautiful." He said smiling and winking. I went red a bit, and bent down zipping my case up. I'm definitely not changing now, judging by his reaction.

"Thanks." I muttered standing up to see him snap his eyes up to my face, sending me a small smile. I rolled my eyes.

"What were you doing?" I teased, smirking.

"Nothing." He shot back sitting down on the bed a small smile on his face.

"Okay." I said sarcastically.

"Why?" He smirked teasingly.

"You were checking my ass out." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah, I was doing that." He paused winking, "But, don't act like you haven't checked my ass out." He winked - yet again.

"Oh, I would if you pulled your pants up." I teased. He huffed, rolling his eyes.

I won that one.

"Come on! Lets go!" Emily said bursting in the room. I rolled my eyes getting up from my spot on the bed next to him.

"Okay, have fun." Justin said standing up he shot me a look, before pulling his pants up - where they should be. - He laughed before pulling a room card out of his pocket and putting in my lap, he grabbed my suitcase and walked out, with a two fingered wave.

Okay then.

"I'm not gonna ask." Emily said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

*

"Let's do a shot!" Emily yelled over the loud ass music.

I was quick to agree. Its my birthday and its been a stress full week.

"Zach!" Emily yelled leaning over the bar and hugging a semi cute guy who smiled as he saw her. He must be her high school friend..

"Two shots." She said winking.

I grabbed the glass off the bar and shot it down.

I winced as the sour taste coated my throat.

"Keep them coming!" Emily shouted as he gave us another round.

I shot that down, getting up and walking to the dance floor, Emily and Julian who had just come from the bathroom behind me.

All around the world came on and we laughed and started jumping up and down with the crowd. Emily pulled her phone out making a keek and a instavideo with us singing along. She thought the fans would get a kick out of it.

By now, I figured I was a light weight by the buzzed feeling that was buzzing through out my body.

I walked toward the bar, seeing a few girls sitting by my glass and taking pictures of it.

Cause, that's not weird, right?

"Oh my God." One said once she saw me. I nervously smiled confused as to what they wanted.

"Jessica!" They said squealing.

Oh Jesus.

"Hello." I said smiling, I sat down as the bartender brought me some mixed drink.

"You're only like 18, how are you drinking?" The snooty one, said rolling her eyes.

"None of your business, sweetie." Julian said putting his arm around me.

I noticed one had her camera, I'm guessing she was recording.

Oh God.

"Whatever." She scoffed.

"Let's go." I muttered, motioning my head towards the camera watching our every move.

"Are you cheating on Justin?" The snooty one said, looking at Julian.

I quickly shook my head, "No he's my friend." I said quickly.

"Sure." She paused rolling her eyes, "Slut." She muttered turning around and walking off.

Okay, not gonna lie. That hurt.

"I'm sorry about her, Happy birthday." The seemingly nice girl stated, on the edge of tears.

"Its okay. Thank you." I said smiling.

"No, its not. You don't deserve that." She said turning around.

I sighed, "Wait." I said, she turned around.

"Do you want a picture?" I asked, nervously.

I have no idea, what I'm doing.

"Really?" She asked smiling happily.

I nodded as she, pulled her phone out. We ended up all taking one Julian and Emily included.

"Give me your twitter, I'll get Justin to follow you." I said giving her my phone, with my twitter up.

She put her name on and I followed her sending a snapshot to Justin with her username on it.

Minutes later, she started squeaking showing me her, phone that said, 'Justin Bieber followed you.' I smiled as she hugged us and walked off, more like skipped.

"Okay then." We all said at the same time.

"Y'all ready to go?" Julian asked, I looked at the time seeing it was already almost 1 in the morning. We nodded, I downed the rest of my drink down, walking toward the exit.

"Well, that was unexpected." Emily said with a shake of her head.

I nodded still confused myself. The next thing I saw was flashing lights and yellIng.

"WHERE'S JUSTIN?" One yelled.

"ARE YOU DRUNK?" Another yelled.

"ARE YOU CHEATING ON JUSTIN?" Yet another yelled.

I picked my pace up, and eventually got to the car, we climbed in the back breathing hard.

"Oh my God, that was so cool!" Emily yelled, laughing. I laughed shaking my head.

Only Emily.

**

"Well, I hope your birthday was fun." Julian said hugging me, I nodded smiling. "Goodnight babe." Julian said hugging me, Emily did the same.

I unlocked the room door, walking in quietly. I was surprised to see Justin laying on the bed, watching TV.

"Oh there's the party animal." He said leaning up. I rolled my eyes, sitting next to him.

He gave me a quick kiss, pulling back he had a confused face on. "You smell like alcohol." He said smirking.

"Oh that." I said laughing. I slipped my heels off, unzipping, my dress.

"How did you manage that?" He asked, grabbing my hand from walking away.

"Emily went to school with the bartender." I said waking into the bathroom.

I put shorts and a tank top on, I brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste of alcohol.

I walked out to see him watching his phone with a scowl.

"What is it?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"Did you have any run-ins tonight?" He asked turning to face me.

My stomach dropped, shit.

"Um, uh, yeah a few, why?" I asked nervously.

He put his phone in my lap, I nervously looked at it, seeing a news article a relaxed a bit, but I was still worried.

I picked up the phone, reading the 'sugarscape' article.

'Jessica Blackburn Justin Biebers new girlyfriend was spotted tonight in a night club in Atlanta! She seemed to have been celebrating her 19th birthday without her popstar boyfriend. She was with her best friends, Emily Walters and Julian Bright. Emily put a keek and an Instagram video, of the 3 singing and dancing to Justin's song, 'All Around The World.' Quite funny might we add. But, she seemed to have a run in with some 'Beliebers' theirs even a video of it!'

Below was the video of us in the club. I knew she was recording that!

I looked up at Justin to see him already watching me. I gave the phone back to him with a frown.

Well, shit.

**

Sorry its been a long time. My wifi has been messing up a lot.

I also went to see Justin Saturday in Atlanta! It was freaking amazing! :) I cried alot..

Until next time, - Brookie