Chapter Seven -

************

Everything so far on tour is going well. Tonight is the first show, and were in Arkansas. Were all super nervous, but excited all at the same time.

I got up from the couch and went and got ready for the concert. Me and Emily's bunks are right next to eachothers. The guys bunks are farther in the back. Only bad thing was Skylar was always right there. She's like a creepy bug that won't go away.

"Ready to head to the studio?" Emily asked with Julian behind her. "Yeah." I said grabbing my bag and walking out of the bus with them.

"Nervous for tonight?" Julian asked us putting an arm around our waist. "Oh yeah." We said in unison. "Eh, i'm not." He said chuckling a bit. I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the ribs.

We walked into the Arena dressing room to see people moving around everywhere. Next thing i know someone is grabbing my arm and pulling me towards a chair. "Okay hun, were gonna get you ready." A lady said pulling on my hair. Okay then.

"Better put extra makeup on that one, she'll need it.'' I heard skylar's unmistakable voice say from beside me. ''Grow up Skylar." I said rolling my eyes. "Make me." She said. "I rest my case." I said getting up after my hair and makeup was finished.

"I'm fixing to smack a bitch." Emily said standing by me. "What?" I asked. "Skylar. Why is she such a bitch?" She asked grabbing her outfit. "I don't know, but she isn't our problem anymore. Just ignore her." I said grabbing my outfit off the vanity. Which last time i remembered my outfit was next to Emily's. Eh, Whatever. ''Let's go get ready, for the time of our life's." She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the changing room.

******

After we got dressed, we headed towards the stage, to get in positions our outfits were Black blouse, Black leggings, White flowy skirt, white short jacket, and black high heels. It's adorable, actually.

We walked on stage through a back entrance and got into postions. People were so loud, even through the ear protector's. My hands started to tremble and i started thinking. Which probably isn't the best thing to do. What if i trip and fall? What if i trip Justin? What if -- My thought's were interupted by the light's flipping on. Woah. There is alot of people. I got into the crouching postion and Justin ran on stage. Damn. He looks good. He's wearing a Grey shirt, white vest, Leather pants and Red high tops. Nice. Boyfriend started and Justin Belted out the words. The music just made me dance. I got lost in it. I think i did pretty amazing. I hope. It was my time to dance up in front of Justin. Oh, please don't let me ruin this.

On my way, i started feeling super itchy and feverish. What the heck? My skin started burning. By now i had tears in my eyes, i feel like i'm on fire.

I did a a sideways mid-air flip, with the others then walked over towards Justin. I spun around and landed in his grasp, he spun me around and dipped me, i think he noticed something was wrong, because, he looked at me weird.

Then the song ended, and all of us landed on the ground, breathing hard, my skin still burning, by now tears were falling hard down my cheeks. What is happening to me? When the light's went off, i leaped up and sprinted off stage, pushing past everyone.

"Jess!" I heard Emily and Julian yell chasing after me. I didn't stop, i just kept running. My skin was burning. All i could say was 2 words; "Help me." I yelled running into the bathroom. "What is wrong?" I heard Emily yell, but i didn't answer. I just took my shirt off. "Oh my God!" Emily and Julian said under their breathes. "What?'' I said trying to stop the burning. "Your back is all red!" Emily yelled. "What is going on?!" I yelled dropping to the ground. "I don't know babe!" Emily said. "Put something cold on it! It hurts!" I cried. By now i was sobbing. I felt like someone was pouring hot wax on my back. I felt something cold hit my back.