Chapter Nine -

After we pulled away, we looked into eachothers eyes, he was fixing to say something but got cut off.

"Jess! Justin! Where are you guys? We need to get to the airport!" Alfredo yelled from somewhere.

I pulled away from him and he walked out of the alley so he could see Alfredo. "Coming." He yelled back. He looked back at me and winked before walking off. What the hell just happend?

*******

After i stood in the alley for what seemed like forever thinking, Emily found me and told me to hurry up.

Now were in the car, on the way to the airport. "Why were you in the alley way?" Emily asked looking at me. Luckily for me, Justin was in another car with Fredo and Scooter.

"I was just taking a walk, and sat there for a second." I lied. "Okay.." Emily said. I knew she didn't believe me by the look she gave me that said 'Tell me later', i nodded and looked down at my phone, scrolling through twitter.

"Oh yay, were here! I can't wait to be in Australia, aren't you excited Jess?" Skylar said looking at me with an evil glint in her eye. I gulped and nodded. Emily elbowed me and i just ignored it. I got out of the car and started walking towards the airport with the rest of the crew.

*****

After we got everything handled we were all sitting on a private Jet, i was sitting next to a sleeping Julian and Emily was reading a magazine. I was listening to my ipod, thinking. What was Skylar up to? And what is going on with me and Justin?

I felt someone staring at me, i turned around and saw Justin looking at me, he saw me staring back, he winked, smiled then looked away. Okay, i'm officially confused.

**

"Were now landed in Austrailia, you may now exit the plane, towards the right Exit." - A voice said over the intercom, everyone grabbed their bags and started to exit. I hesitated. I'm super nervous, i haven't been in Gold Coast in 4 years.

"Coming?" Emily asked jumping on the spot. She was super excited to be here, she's never been anywhere, but America. "Yeah." I nodded, exiting with her. "Yay!" She squeeled. I laughed at her and we linked arms. I took time to look around. This is the same Airport i came to when, i was leaving for Sydney. I blinked back the tears and kept walking with Emily.

"Okay, they're was a delay. Our cars won't be here, for another 5 minutes, so don't go far." Scooter said. Everyone either nodded or groaned. I just nodded and walked off.

"Hey, stranger." Justin said appearing beside me. "Hey." I smiled at him. He looked around and put his arm around me. "So. Can we talk about what happend?" He asked. I nodded. But before he could say anything else he got interupted by Scooter saying the Cars came. We walked off without another word. I wonder what he was gonna say.

***

Once we got to our Hotel, everyone got paired up. I happily got paired up with Emily. We all headed to our rooms to un-pack. They're were suprisingly no fans outside, and they said once we got un-packed we could go touring around, since we didn't have another concert, until tomorrow. Apparently were gonna be in Austrailia for the next week. Woo. I'm probably gonna stay in the room, unless to go to the Arena. I do not want to run into any memories.

Once, i was done un-packing, i plopped down onto the bed and closed my eyes.

"Let's go touring around!" Emily said sitting next to me. "Um. I don't really want to." I said. "Awe! Why? You know, how long, i've been wanting to come here, and were here and my best friend won't go touring with me?" She said giving me the puppy dog eyes. Oh no. Once she does that, theres no saying no. "Ugh. Fine." I said. She squeeled and got up to change I do not believe i just agreed to this.

***

After we got dressed, we left. We tried to get Julian to go with us, but apparently he met someone. That fast? I know.

Right now we were walking around the shops, looking around. It was going pretty well, when i saw something i didn't think i'd ever see again.

The road. I gulped and turned around trying to ignore it, but Emily had to notice and run to it.

"Awe! Look!" She said pointing to two crosses with the name's;

Ruth Blackburn<3 Joseph Blackburn<3

Tears started welling up in my eyes. "Wow, they have the same last name as you." She said looking at me. By now tears were running down my face, i wasn't looking at Emily anymore, i was now bent down next to the crosses touching them with the tip of my fingers tears streaming down my face. "Oh my God, Jess." Emily said bending down next to me.

All i could say was two words; "My parents." I sobbed.

***

After we sat at the road, for what seemed like forever, i told her everything. About my parents. Everything. After i was done, she was in tears, with me.

''I'm so sorry, if i'd known-- I stopped her from talking by hugging her. "You couldn't have, beacause i didn't tell you." I said. "Why not though?" She asked me once we pulled away from the hug. "It was just to hard." I said standing up with her. We were on the side of the road, and i'm sure we looked weird, hugging and crying on the side of the road. "You okay?" She asked me. I nodded and we started walking back to the hotel, i looked down at my phone, and noticed we were gone for four hours?! And we had 2 missed calls from Julian. I showed Emily the time, and we ran to the hotel.

***

When we walked into, our room, we saw everyone in there. What? "What is going on?" Emily asked pretty much reading my mind. "We were waiting for you guys." Julian said. "Were gonna play a game, called secrets." Skylar said smirking at me.

Oh God.

*****
Hope, you liked. Dramaaaaa is startingggg! <3 xx Love you all

- Song is 'What about us' - The saturdays. :) I love the saturdays! xx