Chapter Thirty-five

Song - One time - Justin Bieber

In honor of the #onetimeanniversary :)

**

"So, how are you and sexy pants?" Sadie asked smirking from the screen of my laptop.

We were having our weekly Skype call on a Saturday night, a few hours after the concert in Vegas, were now on the tour bus on the way to Atlanta.

"Sexy pants?" I asked, raising my eyebrows with a slight smile

"What do you expect? My best friend is dating the biggest celebrity in the world, and I can't call him sexy?" She asked rolling her eyes.

I rose my hands up in defense, she had a point.

"Fine, you win!" I said laughing.

She smirked in response, "You never answered my question, though." She winked.

I rolled my eyes. Well I tried to change the subject, but I failed, Obviously.

"We're good." I smiled, she nodded in response, a big smile on her face. I half expected her to pick on me about it, but she didnt; luckily.

"How's modeling?" I asked curiously.

"Really good!" She said, "That's actually one of the things I needed to talk to you about." She continued biting her lip nervously.

I rose my eyebrows, in confusion. "What is it?" I asked nervous as to what she had to tell me.

"I got signed to an extra year with my modeling agency." She said biting back a smile.

"What? Oh my God, that's amazing!" I squealed excited for her. Why was she nervous about telling me that? This is an amazing opportunity for her.

"You're not upset?" She asked full on smiling now.

"What, why would I be upset?" I asked confused.

"I don't know. It's just i'll be gone longer than you and you'll be alone when you get back.." She said leaning closer to the camera. I smiled. That's Sadie always worrying about others more than herself.

"I'm gonna be fine. Trust me!" I said, "You're happy and living your dream, as am i, there's nothing to be worried about." I finshed sending her a warm smile.

"I--," She got interrupted when Ryan came into the room, "Who's your friend?" He asked winking. Wow, flirting over Skype, that's a new one.

Chaz and Ryan officially joined us right before the Vegas show, which finished not even 2 hours ago, they were gonna join from Canada like planned but they ended up having to finish some things at school, so they came later. Tonight; obviously.

"Um, hello." Sadie said fixing her hair. I rolled my eyes. "I'm Sadie." She said smiling.

"Ryan." He replied winking and smiling. Oh God, seriously?

"Justin!" I yelled, wanting this 'flirt fest' to stop. It's just weird

"Yeah, babe?" He asked coming into the back room, where I was held in for quiet, which clearly worked; not.

I nodded towards, Ryan who was engrossed into Sadie who was just staring at him. Awkward, - for me -

"Ry! Come on dude." Justin said laughing.

"Huh, what?" He said popping out of the 'trance' he was in with my bestfriend who also seemed to be jolted by Justin's voice.

"Um, you guys all good?" I asked laughing at the two, Justin laughing along with me.