Chapter Fourteen

******

"Okay, were heading to the hotel, lets go!" Scooter said. Everyone got there stuff and headed towards the bus that would take us back to the hotel. Justin still hasn't come back. "It's okay." Emily said putting an arm around me. I nodded even though i don't believe that. Something is up. As we were walking back, Julian, Emily and i were lagging behind. I then realized i forgot my Jacket. "I'll be right back, i forgot my jacket." I said. "Okay we'll be on the bus." Emily said. I nodded and walked off.

**

After i got my jacket i walked down the hall, something caught my eye i turned around and saw something, that i never wanted to see; 

Justin and Selena kissing. I took off down the hall and outside. Why would he do that?

I thought i could trust him!

I ran past the bus; i didn't feel like people asking me questions as to why i'm crying. I need to be alone. The only question that was running through my head was; Why? I knew i shouldn't have gotten involved with someone famous. Especially Justin Bieber. I'm so stupid. I just thought he would be different.

Wow. I'm walking down the empty dark street, crying. Definition of; Pathetic - My phone buzzed and i looked at it.

Emily; Where r u? Were fixing to leave. Justin was busy, but he's here now. hurry. xx - Ems

Psh. I'm sure he was busy sucking face with his Ex girlfriend, not girlfriend. Which in case he forgot, or clearly he did. Is Me.

Me; I'm walking. I need to be alone. I'll be fine, see ya in a bit. - Jess

I turned my phone off and stuffed it in my pocket. I got tired of walking so i sat down on a bench. I put my head in my hands and cried. I can't do this anymore.

After a few minutes, I got up and started walking again

****

When i got to the hotel, i walked up to my room, i opened my door and Emily and Julian on the bed with.. Scooter? Oh shit. I backed up to leave but bumped into something or someone? I turned around and saw Justin. Oh goody. Just the person i wanted to see.. not.

"Where were you?" He asked blocking the door. "Walking." I simply stated. "Why?" He asked. "I needed to be alone." I said turning around and walking all the way in the room. He is not the person i want to talk to right now.

"Oh my God, Jess where were you?!" Emily asked grabbing me in a hug. "I needed to be alone, i'm okay now." I lied. I'm so not okay. "Well, please just keep your phone on next time you want to be alone, we were worried." Scooter said patting my back. "I'm off. Glad your okay Jess." He said walking out of the room. I nodded and sat down on the bed, looking at a confused looking Justin. Wow, i would love to slap that look off of his face.

"What happend?" Julian asked. "Nothing. Just needed time." I said taking my gaze off of Justin. "Okay. Glad your okay. I'm off to bed. Love you." He said kissing my head and leaving. I nodded and waved a bit. I have zero energy. You try dancing all day, then walking like two miles. "I'm gonna go get something." Emily said walking out. I think she felt the tension in the air. But she left me with him.

"Did i do something wrong?" Justin asked sitting down across from me. I ignored him. I am not gonna talk to him while he plays stupid. "So, your gonna ignore me?" He said. I still didn't say anything. Tears were welling up in my eyes. "Fine. Be like that." He said getting up and slamming the door. Tears starting running down my face. How could he do this? And act like i'm the one doing wrong, when he kissed another girl? No.

I wiped my tears away and ran to the door, i slammed out. I saw his silouhette go in his room, i ran to his door and slammed it open before it could close. He turned around looking at me. "Your gonna act like you did nothing wrong?" I said slamming his door. I don't want anyone knowing our buisness.

He was silent.

Angry tears were running down my face. "I can't do this." I said my voice breaking. "What?" He yelled. "How was that kiss?!" I yelled at him. His eyes went wide. "Enjoy it?" I asked. "Well, you can have her, because i'm done!" I said walking out the door; not before slamming it on my way out.

I thought he was different; Guess not.

******

Don't hate me! I'll update more later! (: xx