Chapter Twenty.

Sorry i took forever to update. but, here i am now!

The reason i took forever was because i was at my dads and he doesn't have a computor, so i used my phone, and that takes literally FOREVER. No jokes. But i'm back so lets get to it...(:

I'm gonna start doing a song for each chapter, okay?

so the song for this chapter is...

Skyscraper - Demi Lavoto

********************

"I love France." Emily said smiling. I nodded along and sipped at my coffee.

It's been 2 days since, the paparazzi incident. Also, when Justin told me he loved me. I still can't seem to wipe the smile off my face. We were making our way towards the English magazine stand next to the coffee shop, since pretty much everything is in french.

I saw some fashion magazine and started browsing it.

"No fucking way." I heard Emily mutter. I shot my head towards her in alarm. She never cusses unless she's mad or stressed. Same with me.

"What?" I asked curious to her alarmed look and sudden cursing. "Look." She said looking down at a magazine. I looked down and almost spit my coffee out at the headline.

Justin Bieber, new girlfriend? We believe so!

Below it was was a picture of Justin and i kissing next to the Eiffel Tower.

What the actual hell?

I snatched the magazine and flipped it to the page with the story quickly reading it.

Justin Bieber was spotted friday night in the romantic city of love; Paris, France, with a pretty brunette girl by the name of Jessica Blackburn. She's one of Bieber's dancers, for the past 2 months. Not only, were they spotted kissing below the romantic setting of the Eiffel Tower, but a source has told us they've been dating since the beginning of the Believe Tour. Well, isn't that just cute? Sorry ladies, but Mr. Bieber is off the market.

I stood there dumb-founded. I thought we were in the clear. I thought maybe just maybe, this would all blow over. That the paparazzi wouldn't publish the pictures.

But, no. We couldn't catch one break, could we?

"Jess. Are you okay?" Emily asked breaking me out of my thoughts. I snapped my head in her direction. "Yeah." I said nodding still in a deep haze. But, that was a lie. I was more trying to convince myself than her that i was okay, but i know; she knows. I'm clearly not.

I went over to buy the magazine, but when the short french man saw my face on the cover he shook his head and pushed away my hand that was holding the money. I sighed and nodded muttering a quick thank you and walking off with Emily trailing behind me.

"Wanna head back to the hotel?" Emily asked quietly. I nodded not wanting to say anything else.

The one question that was nagging at me the most was; Who was the source?

******

"How was shopping?" Julian asked when we walking into the hotel room. How did even get in here? I don't know, i have more important things to worry about.

In my head i was going through the people who could have been the said 'Source' to that magazine. The only people that knew about us, was the whole crew, and the dancers. But now, everyone knows. There's no going back.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing my spacing. I shook my head and threw the magazine on the seat next to him. His eye's went wide and he snatched it reading it.

After he was done, he looked up at me with sympathy and alarm clear in his face.

"Does Justin know?" He asked sitting up. Then it dawned on me; Does Justin know?

I quickly picked my phone up, sending him a quick text.

Where are you? - Jess

A few seconds after i sent it i got a reply.

My room. What's up? - Justin

I didn't bother to reply, i just grabbed the magazine and walked towards the door. "I'll be back." I said already out the door.

I walked 3 doors down, and knocked. Seconds later a tired looking Justin opened the door with a confused look etched onto his face. I walked past him and sat on his bed.

"What's up?" He asked sitting beside me. I handed the magazine to him, not looking at his face.

He didn't say anything, but just opened it and started reading the story.

I knew this would happen, i just wasn't expecting it to happen to fast. I was hoping maybe after the tour was over with.

"I'm sorry." He said putting the magazine down. "It's not your fault." I said grabbing his hand. "I know, but still. I know you weren't ready for the public exposure." He said looking down. I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look at me. "No. Don't blame this on yourself. This is not your fault." I said kissing him.

Our small kiss, soon turned into a heated make-out session. He grabbed the back of neck and layed me down on my back, resting his body ontop of mine, making sure he wasn't putting his weight all on me. He pulled away and layed his forehead on mine, looking into my eye's.

"I love you." He muttered. "I love you too." I said smiling.

This made me think; i don't care if everyone know's about us. I don't care that half of his fanbase may hate me. I don't care.

I love him, and he love's me. That's all that matters.

*****

I hope you all enjoyed this. I will try to update again today. :)

I love you all!

Fan? Comment? Vote? Add to your library? Your choice, my loves.

:) xx