Chapter Twenty - Six

I hope you enjoy! I'm in the updating mood latley and i like it! I'm hoping y'all do too? :) x

Song - Austin Mahone - 11:11

"No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how." – Gone with the Wind

*********************************************

"I'm gonna miss you." I stated tears welling up in my eyes. "I'm gonna miss you too, boo." Sadie said embracing me into another tight hug.

We're all at heathrow airport leaving for Canada. Sadie came to see me off, and of course we're crying like little babies. "Call me or text me everyday! Promise?" She asked wiping her eye's and holding her pinky up. I nodded feverishly and wrapped my pinky around hers. "Promise." I stated. We let go and hugged once more.

"We have to go, come on sweetie." Pattie said coming up from behind me. She gave a quick hug to Sadie and Emily and Julian popped out of no where and hugged her bye also. Justin bidded her goodbye at the hotel this morning. He had to leave before us, so it would be less hectic, he's already on his private plane waiting for everyone else, he didn't like the idea of being apart from everyone else but it was Scooter's orders, saying it would be bad with all the rumors going on about us. He even made me take a bodygaurd, which i don't like the idea of, but that was more Justin's idea. Sweet gesture but seriously, a bodygaurd?

"Bye, everyone." Sadie said more tears gathering in her eyes, which of course; made me start again too, Pattie grabbed my hand and i waved one last time to Sadie before turning around and making my way towards the private gate for the plane.

"You alright?" Emily said coming up beside me. I nodded meakly. "Just worried is all." I stated truthfully. "Don't worry. She'll be okay!" She said putting her arm around my shoulder.

We finally got to the plane and boarded smoothly. I looked up and saw Justin was on the couch in the 'living room' area playing Xbox with Alfredo. I lightly shook my head and went over and sat in between Julian and Emilly who sat down across from them in the 'living room' area.

The three of us got to talking about random stuff, about the stuff that happend on tour while i was gone, and how the hospital life was.

"What are you guys playing?" Skylars voice was heard. I looked up and saw her 'sexily' - if you can call trying to walk in heels she shouldn't be wearing 'sexy' then sure - walking up to Justin and Alfredo who were playing the Xbox still. "Black ops." Alfredo muttered not paying any attention to anything but his game.

"Oh." She giggled. She looked over at me and smirked before siting down next to Justin. Really? They're are tons of seats on this plane and she decides she wants to sit next to Justin? - My boyfriend might i add- I shot daggers towards her, and looked down at my phone which wasn't even on.

"Want me to kick her ass?" Emily asked under breath towards me. I shook my head  - reluctantly - I would do anything for that to happen. But i'd want it to be me doing it. "Nope. I'm gonna pretend she isn't even here." I said heaving a sigh. It would be hard, but i don't want any more trouble on this tour. All of the rumors swirling around about us. Especially since, someone 'close' to us outed us to a friggin magazine - which we still don't know who it even was. Even though i would just love to know who this sourse was. But, i did have a idea on who it was. Skylar.

She would do anything to make my life harder. I still don't even know what i did to her. We were so close before the tour, and now she hates me and practically wants me dead. I assumed she was just jealous that Justin had been flirting with me before; but she was one of the ones' winking and being playfull with me whenever they caught him looking at me at pre-tour reahersals. Then it all went down hill. I have no idea what her issure is, but i would just love to find out.

 Another question that was nagging at me was; How did she find out about my parents?

**********

Welcome to Canada!" Justin beamed walking out of the plane. He spread his arms out and spun around in circles. He looked like a kid on christmas morning! I guess he is excited to be back in Canada. Right now were in Ontario, but Pattie and Scooter arranged for him to go to Stratford for a few hours on the last day were here. Jazzy and Jaxon are joining us from here, same with Justin's friends from childhood; Ryan and Chaz. He's told me tons about them and i also talking to them over Skype sometimes with Justin - so i was excited to meet them personally. They're on break from school, so they're joining in for some of the tour.

"This is so exciting!" Emily squeeled coming off the plane with a groggy Julian beside her, he fell asleep half through the plane ride. Me on the other hand, i can't sleep on a plane. I'm always afraid i'll not be able to wake up, if we start to crash. So i'm always wide awake during any plane ride. To say we were exhausted was an understatment. It's mid-night, and we have reahersal at 6AM tomorrow so tomorrow is gonna be literal hell.

"Why are you especially excited? We've been doing this for quite a bit now." I said picking my bag up. "Um. Duh, it's Justin Biebers hometown!" She squeeled jumping up and down slightly. "I don't understand why though. We've been tour with him for two months!" I said laughing at her face. "Oh shut it. It's still exciting!" She said walking in front of me. I rolled my eye's and made my way behind her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" That familiar husky voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw Justin just as smiley. How is he so hyper? It's almost one in the morning! "It really is." I said looking up at the stars and cresent moon, that was peaking out behind some grey tinted clouds. "You look tired." He said laughing. I nodded. "I am." I exclaimed keeping my distance from him. I wanted so bad to just grab his hand and kiss him, but i knew i couldn't. - yet - 

"Guess what i did." He stated smirking. "What?" I asked a ghost smile playing on my lips. "I got Scooter to get us a room together." He said poking my side. I smiled up at him wanting nothing more then to wrap my arms around him and just kiss him. But once again, i held myself together --for now--

"How did you manage that?" I asked copying his smirk. "Eh, some old blackmail, nothing to worry about." He said winking. I laughed and bumped his shoulder with mine.

* * *

I was shocked to say the least at the room we were in. It had one bedroom, one master bathroom, a mini kitchen and a huge entertainment area with couches and flat-screen TV, and even a Xbox.

"Woah." Is all i could say. "I knew you'd like it." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. He seems to know everything doesn't he?

"Wanna go to sleep? You look like you're gonna pass out." He said laying my bag on the table in the living room. I nodded definatley liking the idea of sleep, especially since we have rehearsal at 6 in the friggin' morning. "I would get dressed in comfier clothes." He said laying a kiss on my lips, before he sat on the couch, turning the TV on. Damn. He even sits sexy. Is that weird? Nah.

I took his advice and grabbed my bag before heading to the bathroom. I took some shorts and a shirt out and walked to the bathroom. I rinsed my face and put my hair up into a bun before slipping my clothes on, and brushing my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom, and walked to the entertainment room. I looked over and saw Justin was stripped down into his Boxers. I averted my eyes from his chest and went over sitting beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head slowly. "Wanna go to bed?" He asked. I nodded quietly. He turned the TV of and pulled me up by my hand. We walked to the bedroom hand - in - hand, and layed down.

"Goodnight, Beautiful." He said kissing my nose. "Goodnight, Bieber." I teased, before i was out like a light. Literally.

* * *

Hope you guys liked? I enjoyed writing it. I'm in the mood to write latley, and i have nothing better to do. I'm in bed sick for the second day as of today, and i'm sitting here in my bedroom updating at 4AM due to not being able to sleep. So, yeah(; That's how my life is at the moment...'.. Well, goodbye my loves. Enjoy a Mahone song on the side, and enjoy yet another nice picture of Mr. Bieber. ;)  Bye, babe's! <3 x