Chapter Three

Today is just another day of rehearsal, with Justin Bieber. 

Wow, still getting used to saying that.

Once, I got ready i went downstairs to hear pans moving around. Oh

forgot about Sandy, this will be fun, I haven't seen her since last night after telling her who i was gonn

''Hey San.'' I said sitting down on the counter. ''Hey Babe.'' She said putting a pan up. ''You have dance today?'' She asked me. ''Yeah..'' I said grabbing an apple and studying her out of the corner of my eye.

"So, what is he like?? She asked sitting across from me.

 "Who?" I asked playing stupid. ''Justin Bieber, dumbass.'' She said laughing. ''Oh, he's cool.'' I said.

''Seriously? That's all you have to say is 'He's cool'? are you mental?'' She said looking at me like i just broke out of the nut-ben. ''Well..'' I said. 'Well? What's he like?!'' She demanded. ''He's hotter in person, a good dancer, and a flirt.'' I said biting into my apple. ''Ooo, OH MY GOD. DID HE FLIRT WITH YOU?!'' She asked/yelled. Not wanting to answer the question i hopped off the counter and grabbed my bag.

''I gotta go, we'll talk tonight san.'' i said waving and practically running out the door.

* * * *

I walked into the studio seeing Julian in the corner. I ran up to him. ''Hey babe.'' He said once he saw me and engulfed me into a bear hug. ''Hello, my love.'' I said smiling. ''Your earlier than usual.. hoping to turn someone gay?'' I joked smirking at him. ''Oh, shut it.'' He said sticking his tounge out at me.

''Hey girls.'' Emily said with Skylar trailing behind her. ''Hey.'' We said back. ''Excited to spend more time with some sexy Bieber today?'' Skylar said laughing at her own statement.

''Is that what they call me these days?'' I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I didn't look behind me but I had a feeling I knew who it was by the horrified look on sky's face.

I turned around and was met with a smirking Justin Bieber. We all started laughing at the red-faced Skylar.

''Can i talk to your for a second Jessica?'' Scooter asked from across the room. ''Um, sure.'' I said back.

''Yes?'' i asked once i reached him. ''Well, we decided that your the offical front dancer for the tour.'' He said smiling. ''What does that do exactly?'' I asked him. ''Oh, that means you'll be the dancer, dancing with justin for some songs for every concert for tour.'' He said smiling wider. ''Oh okay, thanks!"' I said smiling. I looked across the room and say Justin keep looking over at us every second or so. He seemed... Nervous?

I finished talking to Scooter and walked over to Emily and Skylar. ''What was that about?'' They asked me in unison. Okay creepy, much? ''He just wanted to go over a few things.'' I said keeping the details.

''Okay everyone listen up!'' I heard Michelle say. I looked over to them and saw Michelle, Scooter and Justin up front. He really did look good today. I smiled to myself remembering when i first met him.

''We have the tour schedule ready, so please pick up these slips on your way out of rehearsal today okay?'' Michelle said. Everyone nodded and we got on with dancing.

**********************

''Okay everyone that should be good for today, don't forget to get your slips for the tour dates.'' Michelle said waving us off.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the door grabbing a slip reading it over. I almost spit my water out when i read how long were gonna be gone.

18 weeks? AND, Were leaving in a month! Geesh! Short notice much? Eh, its my new life.