Chapter Seventeen

I'm sorry it took so long to update but i got into some ...um.. trouble. So i was away from the internet for like  along time! SO I'm okay now!! ;)  xx

**************************************************************

"I swear you and Justin are the cutest couple ever." Emily said turning her postion to tan on her stomach.

Right now we were tanning by the pool, today is our last day in Hawaii and were soaking it up. We also moved to a huge beach house the second day we were here for a safer area. The only people that were by the pool now were; Pattie, Julian, Emily and Me. Clearly.

"You really are. If i could pick anyone for my son, it would be you." Pattie said smiling. I smiled. "Thanks." I said getting tears in my eyes. It makes me happy, she likes me and accepts me. I leaned over and hugged her and she kissed my cheek.

Justin was with Alfredo and Scooter for the day somewhere, and all the other dancers were doing there own things.

"I'm jealous of you." Julian said. "Why?" I asked smirking. "He's hot and a popstar." He said shrugging. I rolled my eyes. "That is not why i like him." I said pushing him into the pool. He came up and gave me the finger. "Hey! Mama Bieber is here!" Emily said laughing. "Yeah." I said laughing.  I looked over at Pattie and saw her trying to hide her laughter in her magazine.

"Its hot!" Emily whined. "Go in the water then!" I said looking at her squinting from the sunlight.

"I'm gonna go inside and check on the kiddies." Pattie said standing up. We nodded and she walked inside.  "Come on ladies!" Julian said splashing us. We laughed and took our cover's off revealing my yellow Bikini matching Emily's but her's was hot pink.

"Whores." Someone muttered behind us. I turned around and saw Skylar and another dancer Marci, who she recently recruited to be equally as bitchy to everyone, that isn't Justin Bieber. I rolled my eyes and jumped into the pool with Emily right beside me.

"Bitches." Julian muttered putting his earphones in.

We looked back up and saw Skylar and Marci in the most sluttiest bikini's i have ever seen. "Were the Whores, really?" Emily said scoffing. I hit her leg under the water. "What? Jess, you can't seriously say they don't look like complete and total sluts." She spat the last part towards the brat pack.

Julian came up with that name.

"We don't look like sluts, we look hot. Two total different things." Marci said smirking. Skylar nodded and sat down on the beach chair to 'tan' when she already had orange fake tan rubbing off of her and on the towel under her. I rolled my eyes and got out of the pool quickly drying off and sitting back down into my beach chair.

"Not hot, but okay." Emily muttered drying off. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"Wake me when i'm tan enough." I heard Skylar say. I saw Marci nod and sit down next to her. She's like a puppy dog. Jesus.

I hope she burns.

"Psh. Yeah." Emily said sitting down. "What?" I asked confused. "You said you hope she burns." She said smirking. "Oh. I didn't mean to say that out loud." I said laughing. "Well, you did and i agree." She said laughing. I shook my head and grabbed my phone to go on to twitter.

"Hello ladies, and Julian." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Alfedo smirking at us. "Hey Fredo." We said. Skylar and Marci were to busy 'tanning' to pay attention. I rolled my eyes and Alfredo jumped into the pool splashing us. "Omg!" Skylar Squeeled jumping up like her ass was on fire. "You got me wet!" She squeeled drying off with my towel. "Did i now?" Alfredo said wiggling his eyebrows. I scoffed and ripped my towel away from her. "Damn it! Now you got orange on it." I said throwing my towel into the towel can. "Whatever." She scoffed sitting down. "I seriously wanna hit her in the face with a brick." I said sitting down. "I'll get the brick!" Emily said laughing.

"CANNONBALL!" Someone yelled jumping into the pool, once again splashing everyone. I looked over at Skylar expecting her to squeel again, but she didn't she was fixing her boobs and fixing her hair up. I looked at her confused and looked back at the person who had jumped in and immediatly got butterflies in my stomach. Justin.

"Sexy is here." Skylar said to Marci, but i could still hear, and she knew that. She got up and layed a towel on the ground laying on it, while looking at Justin, who was ignoring her.

I laughed and looked back down to my phone.

The reason i'm not jumping up to see Justin, is because, we still haven't gone public. Including to the other dancers. Only Emily and Julian know.

"Seriously? What's up with the splashing?"Julian grumbled going back to floating.

My phone buzzed and i saw i had a few mentions. My stomach dropped when i read the first 3.

@Mrsbieberxx; @Jessieboo; Your ugly. Why would Justin pick u as a dancer?

@Aslongasbieber; @Jessieboo; Go die. No one likes you. Your a bad dancer!

@Belieberlovexxx; @Jessieboo; Your a sucky dancer, and i hope you break ur leg. Literally.

What the hell? No one even knows i'm dating Justin and i'm getting hate for being his dancer? Shit.

Truth is; i've been getting some hate for the past two weeks. It's just gotten worse.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked. "What?" I asked looking at her. "You went pale and your really quiet." She said concerned. I looked around and noticed no one noticed but Emily. I sighed with relief and shook my head. "Nothing. Just tired" I lied. I don't want to worry Emily. Knowing her, she'll probably go into bitch mode, which wouldn't be good. "I don't believe you." She said standing up. Before i could stop her she snatched my phone and started reading what i had up; "Oh my God." She muttered. "What?" I asked queitly knowing exactly what was wrong. "Those bitches." She said. "Shut up." I hissed.

"What's going on here?" Alfredo said sitting down in Emily's seat. "Nothing." I said quickly. "No. Not nothing, she's getting hate on twitter." Emily said giving him my phone. "Woah. That's harsh, don't ya think?" He said after he read the tweets. "Well- ''Yeah." Emily interupted me. "You should tell Justin." He said putting my phone down.

"What?" Justin said coming up behind me. "Nothing." I shot back quickly making him raise an eyebrow. "She's getting hate on twitter, like she should." Skylar said walking past us and inside the house. I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. I grabbed my stuff and went inside. "Wait. Your getting hate?" Justin said walking fast beside me. "It's nothing Justin, don't worry about me." I said walking up the stairs. "But, i do." He said walking behind me and into my room. I put my stuff down and sat down on my bed, he sat beside me and pulled me into him. He took my phone out of his pocket and went onto my twitter.

"How long?" He asked. "Two weeks." I muttered. "What? This has been happening for two weeks and your just now telling me?" He asked/stated with a raised voice. "I didn't want you to worry." I muttered. I don't like him being upset. Especially at me.

"When we got together, i told you that i would be there for you, especially if you were getting hate." He said kneeling down in front of me. "I know, i still didn't want you to worry." I said looking at him. "Don't worry about that. Tell me everytime, and i will help you through it." He said grabbing my hands. "Promise?" He asked holding his pinky out. I laughed and wrapped my pinky around his. "Promise." I said kissing his nose.

******

Enjoyed? I hope! I had lot of fun writing it! :)

Love you all! And i'm really sorry for the wait! :)

xx

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER? Essence_ofparis