Chapter - Thirty One

Song -  The way - Ariana Grande, ft. Mac Miller

**

"Wake up!" I said hitting Emily over the head with a pillow. She shot up, looking around alarmed.

"What?" She mumbled confused. I rolled my eyes hitting her again.

"What is it?" She snapped clearly annoyed by me waking her up in such a rude fashion.

"Get up!" I yelled walking into the bathroom. I closed the door quickly, when i saw a shoe being hurdled towards me.

Well then.

I popped into the shower and quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair and body.

Today we meet the new dancer. I'm super nervous as to what's going to happen. She may be nice, or may be bitchy. Obviously. But, i hope she's not another Skylar. We don't want another one of those.

I quickly rinsed off before slipping out and wrapping a towel around my body, tightly before walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally." Emily said glaring at me. I laughed at her, seeing her hair standing up in all directions. I'm such a great friend.

"I'm coming in!" Julians voice rang through the room before he walked through the door. How he got in, i'm not even gonna ask.

"How did you get in?" Emily said coming out of the bathroom. Well, i didn't ask.

"We have to be in the meeting room by 10:30," He said ignoring Emily's question. "Then we get the rest of the day off." He said before jumping out of the room. Literally.

"Seriously, how did he get in?" Emily asked to herself. I giggled to myself before looking at the time, 10:20. I ran over to my suitcase and grabbed a yellow one shouldered shirt, and white shorts, pairing it with a feather necklace and white wedges.

"Let's go touring around, after, i've always wanted to look around Vegas!" Emily squeeled slipping her shoes on.

I nodded before we walked out of the room making our way towards the room number we were given.

**

We walked into the meeting room, which was apparently Justin's suite. I looked over and saw Julian waving towards us. I giggled a bit, and made my towards him, with Emily beside me.

I sat down with Ems and Julian and looked up at Justin and Alfredo who were in the corner with some others. Fredo, caught my eye and smiled brightly, i smiled back, and looked towards Justin who was cleary avoiding all eye contact.

Yup, he hates me. Hell, i hate me.

"Okay." Scooter said walking in, making everyone look towards him. "I want everyone to meet, Carilla." He continued looking towards the blonde who i had just noticed beside him. She was goergous. I was kind've jealous.

"Hello." She said boldly. Oh, she's confident too. I couldn't help but notice her eye's kept settling on a certain person in the corner; Justin.

I subtly looked towards him, to see him looking at her also.

Well, isn't this just wonderfull?

"Hello." Everyone said, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay. Well, get to know eachother, and have a nice day off." Scooter said walking out with Allison and Pattie in tow.

"C'mon, lets go introduce ourselves!" Emily said dragging me over towards her. Oh, hooray.

"Hey. I'm Emily." She said happily. "I'm Jessica." I said smiling. "And i'm Julian." He said coming up from behind us.

"Hey. I'm Carilla. As you already know. Nice to meet you all." She said laughing, i could pick up an accent, i just didn't know where. She barley had one. Maybe, Canadian?

"Wanna come with us, to tour around Vegas?" Emily asked her smiling. I gave her friendly smile, she may have the eyes for Justin but, honestly. Who doesn't?

"That would be great." She said smiling. "Is he coming too?" She continued, looking behind me towards someone. I turned around and saw her looking at Justin who was walking towards us.

Well, shat.

"Um." Emily started to say, but got interupted. "Hello. I'm Justin." He said smiling at her. She giggled. "Carilla." She stated. He winked, and she blushed.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed. Dick, he knew i was right here.

"Are you coming with us, today? We're going touring." She said smiling at him. He looked at me, for split second before nodding. "Of course." He stated smirking.

Awesome.

I looked over towards Emily and saw her backing away from me, not so subtly. I rolled my eyes and walked out with Julian beside me. Julian grabbed my hand, and gave me a small smile.

This is gonna be pleasant.

If only Justin knew i did this because i love him. Why must love be so hard?

**

"Oh my God." I muttered as i heard Carilla giggle. Again.

I'm in literal pain, right now. Having to see the guy you love, flirt with some girl he just met. In a way, i felt i deserved it.

I did break his heart. I deserve this pain.

**

More of a filler, i know. Please don't comment saying 'This is a filler!' cause i know that. :)

*

So i can't help but think this story is complete rubbish. I know, some of you comment say 'this story is amazing!' I don't think so. I can't help but compare my story to others that i read. I shouldn't do that, because everyone has there own uniqe way of writing, i just don't like mine. I'm not gonna delete this story, i'm just gonna try and improve, and i would really appreciate no hate comments or people trying to correct something. Yes, i love getting 'constuctive critisim' but, not when you're just down right mean. I have feelings. Everyone does, think about them? I send love to all of my fans, and readers, don't be a ghost reader, i don't bite ;)

Untill, next time.. - Brookie. <3