Chapter Thirty - Seven

Song - Best Song Ever - One Direction

**

"Twist, Za!" Justin yelled running toward two guys that were on the bus as we got back from our date.

"J!" They exclaimed, giving 'bro hugs' which I still don't understand and probably never will.

I quickly slipped over towards the back, letting them catch up. I saw everyone in the gaming room, where Alfredo, Ryan and Dustin - another dancer - were playing xbox. I sat on Emily's lap smiling.

"Well, there she is." Emily cheered pushing me off and on the seat next to her. I frowned in dissapointment.

"Where did y'all go?" Julian asked smirking.

"Somewhere." I said laughing.

"You never brought my drink!" Fredo said turning toward me and frowning.

"Oh. Oops." I said shrugging. I knew I forgot something.

He laughed turning back to his game.

"Hey guys." Justin said walking in Za and Twist behind him. They day sat down on the other couch.

"Where's your girl?" I heard Twist ask Justin. I kept my head toward the TV not wanting to cause anymore attention to myself. I was actually quite nervous to meet them formally.

What if they don't like me?

I saw Justin nod towards me, at the corner of my eye.

"Oh my God.." Emily muttered grabbing my hand and squeezing making me wince in pain. What the hell?

"Lil Za' and Lil twist!" She whispered looking at them through her eye lashes.

Oh.

"You're on tour with Justin Bieber and you still fangirl?" I asked laughing.

"Shut up!" She whispered. She was literally shaking. Okay then.

Something landed in my lap, making me look down with a jump. A gold high top? I looked over at Justin and saw him laughing, waving me over.

I rolled my eyes, standing up only to have Emily yank me back from the hold she had on me. Ouch.

"Let me go." I said grabbing my hand out of her grip. I laughed walking over towards Justin. I threw the shoe on his lap sitting next to him on the couch arm.

"You must be the famous Jess. The girl Justin never stops talking about." Za' said making me laugh. Justin hit him, rolling his eyes.

"That would be me." I said smiling.

"Well, it's a pleasure." Twist said, Za nodding along with him. I smiled.

"Same here." I replied.

I have no idea why I was so nervous to meet them.

"What's up with Em?" Justin asked looking toward Emily who was fidgeting nervously and seemed to be holding in squeals.

"She's Fangirling over," I paused nodding towards the just as curious guys next to us.

"Really?" Justin asked laughing, I nodded.

Za' hit Twist on the knee, nodding toward her. He nodded, they both got up walking over toward Emily, sitting on either side of her. Her face went red, making us laugh.

"She didn't freak out like that for me!" Justin said pouting.

"Oh, you have no idea." I said laughing, at the memory of her freak out in the middle of the studio parking lot.