Chapter Thirty-Four

Song - Chasing Cars - Snow patrol

***

"Jess!" Jazzy screamed running towards me at full force. I laughed grabbing her into a hug, once she reached me. "I've missed you!" She squeeled, looking up at me smiling sweetly. I smiled back, "I missed you too, sweetie!" I cheered.

"Hey jess." Jeremy said coming up behind her, with a sleeping Jaxon in his arms. I smiled, with a sweet, "Hello."

Justin's dad Jeremy, Jazzy and Jaxon all came to visit for a few days while we're in Vegas, and on our trip to Atlanta, later on this week.

"Justin!" Jazzy screamed running behind me. I turned to see Justin smiling and picking up Jazzy and twirling her around in circles before setting her down.

I smiled, I love seeing him with kids, he's gonna be such a good dad in the future.

"I've missed you!" Jazzy squealed, tightening her embrace on Justin, which only made his smile grow bigger.

"I missed you too." He said putting her down.

"Dad!" Justin exclaimed walking over towards Jeremy, and embracing him, trying not to wake Jaxon, "Jb!" Jeremy said when they let go. Justin smiled happiness practically screaming from him. I also loved seeing him happy.

"What ya wanna do, today?" Justin asked Jazzy who was now looking into the mini fish tank that was in the corner of the hotel lobby. "Swimming!" She said turning around a big smile on her face. "Me too!" Jaxon said springing from his dads shoulder. "Jax!" Justin said grabbing him from his arms, giving him a squeeze. I smiled; again.

To be honest, i don't remember when i was this happy. Once my parents died, i seemed to not have been happy. Call me chessy, but Justin made me happy again.

"You guys can go to the pool. I'm going to the room. Jetlag is getting to me," Jeremy said pulling his key-card out of this pocket. Justin nodded, and we headed up the stairs so they could change.

"You're coming, right Jess?" Jazzy asked grabbing my hand, making me melt on the spot. "Yeah." Justin answered for me sending me a quick wink. "Yay!" Jazzy said skipping ahead of us and into the awaiting elevator.

I rolled my eyes smiling stepping in behind her, letting her press the white 28 button, turning it orange.

"Wee!" Jazzy squeeled, once the elevator started moving. I closed my eyes. I hate elevators. I'm very clastorphobic especially in an elevator. Justin grabbed my hand, squeezing it lightly. I smiled a bit, opening my eyes once i heard the ding, and the sliding of the elevator doors, signally we were on our level.

"Okay. I'm off. Have fun guys." Jeremy said walking into his room after giving another hug to a smiling Justin.

"Swimming!" Jaxon and Jazzy yelled running into the hotel room, once i opened it. We laughed and walked in closing the door once we got in.

"The girls are screaming again!" Jaxon yelled, looking out the window to the 100 screaming girls outside of the hotel, waiting to see a sight of Justin. He smiled walked over to the window and picking Jaxon up, opening the curtain wider. The screaming came even louder when the saw the smiling brothers, looking down at them smiles on their faces. Boys.

"Okay. C'mon guys." I said laughing. They turned around Justin laughed and he started to help Jaxon get dressed.

"Help me change?" Jazzy asked holding her cute pink bathing suit up. "Sure." I said smiling. She grabbed my hand taking me to the bathroom for privacy. We quickly got changed.

"Lets go!" Jazzy yelled running straight towards the door. Someones excited. "Okay. Calm down!" Justin said coming out of the bedroom, in his swim trunks Jaxon by his side. I smiled, and we made our way out the door.

**

We got to the pool only a few people there, i saw a few girls in the corner oggling Justin. They were about 18. I rolled my eyes when one winked at him. Seriously?

Justin hadn't seemed to notice he just continued conversing with the kids, slipping Jaxon's floaties on his arms, same with Jazzy. "Yay!" Jazzy screamed running towards the steps into the pool. I smiled. "Come on!" Jaxon said grabbing Justin's and my hand. I quickly slipped my cover up off going into the pool with the impatient 3 year old. I stayed on the steps not wanting to get in right then.

"Awe. Look at the cute family." Emily said walking out, Julian beside her. Smiles on their faces. I rolled my eyes blushing a bit.

Justin laughed and kept playing with the kids. I smiled, standing up and walking over towards Emily who was sitting down getting into a tanning position. I sat beside her, as Julian started talking to the hot guy in the corner, obviously rooting for the other team; smiling at the thought of Julian finding someone like him to talk too. He doesn't get that often.

"So, how are you and popstar?" Emily asked only glancing once at me, and spraying tanning spray on her legs. I honestly had no idea, why she was trying so hard for a tan. She already had a great one; as she lived in California, but she claimed, 'I need to catch up' whenever i scold her for getting a little too crisp. But, i guess you really can take the girl out of California, but you can never take the California out of the girl, "Pretty good." I laughed, an amazing sence of happiness surging through me at the mention of him.

She suddenly stopped spraying and looked at me a happy smile on her face. "What?" I asked sliding my sunglasses down to the bridge of my nose to get a better look at her. "Nothing. Its just i don't think i've ever seen you this happy since i've met you." She smiled, winking at me. I laughed, she's so right. I've never felt this happy since my parents were alive. Sadie actually said the same thing when i was skyping her the other day. I smiled; again -- at the thought of feeling complete again.

Once again, this may sound cheesy but, he makes me feel complete. And I love that feeling.

"I guess." I said laying back into the chair, looking over at Justin with a seemingly permanent smile on his face. "Come on!" Jaxon said waving me over towards the pool. I smiled and got up making my way towards the smiling group.

•••

Short I know, but I needed to get this up. It's been forever I'm aware, I'm so sorry, my laptop will not charge so therefor its hard for me to update so I finally got around to getting my phone and updating on here, but as I said before its freaking difficult to update on a phone. So yeah! :) ill try my best to update again tonight but no promises. I love you all and don't forget to vote and comment and maybe even fan.

Until next time, -Brookie