Chapter - Twenty Five

Jet'aime

Song - Don't you worry child - Cover - Anthem Lights.

"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day..." - Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

*******

"When can i leave this place?" Sadie groaned. I rolled my eyes. This is the 10th time she's asked in the last five minutes.

"Soon." I said rolling my eyes. - for the 10th time - "Not soon enough." She said standing up from her bed.

Its been exactly 1 day since Sadie has been awake, and she's already walking around and back to her -annoying- self. The doctor is supposed to be telling us when we can leave, and to say she's impatient is an understatement. Justin was forced to leave last night, because some fans somehow tracked him down so Kenny came and took him to a hotel. The rest of the crew was supposed to arrive in London this morning.. Emily and Julian called me late last night telling me they would be coming by today to see Sadie and i.

Sadie's manager came by this morning to visit her, telling her when she was well, she could return to work as soon as she could, she was quick to agree, saying how much she missed it.

Justin told Sadie once she was well enough to be out of here, she could come to one of the concerts, to say she was excited is a huge understatment. I was also excited to return to dancing.

"I'm so sick of it here!" She whined - once again -. I rolled my eyes. - Once again -. I chose not to say something, i just kept my head down looking at my twitter feed.

Bad decision: My whole timeline is filled with hate. Every since that news article came out, about Justin and I, my twitter had been filled with hate, yeah there's occasional nice ones- but its rare. I don't understand why people are so mean, they don't even know me. He hasn't made any statement about and neither have I. Scooter thought it would be easier for us to hold off on it. Which would best until at least the tour is over. I know Justin feels guilty about all of it, but he shouldn't. Truthfully; I don't care. Yes, it hurts but I love him so much I know we can get through it all. - I hope.

"Knock, Knock." I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Emily and Julian walking in bright smiles upon their faces. I squeeled and jumped up hugging each of them tightly. "I've missed you guys!" I said jumping up and down. "Us too!" Julian said winking. Emily nodded along, and walked over towards Sadie giving her a tight hug. "How are ya, sweets?" Emily asked. "Much better now!" She replied smiling.

We all got to talking about -pretty much everything- the tour, her modelling, and much to my displeasure Justin and I's relationship. Don't get me wrong, i'm not ashamed, its just that i hate attention.

Julian and Emily were squeeling about how cute we were -yes squeeling- It was quite odd, really. Sadie was laughing and nodding along. I honestly never thought i wouldn't be able to have anymore of these talks with her. I couldn't be happier.

****

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Sadie squeeled. I smiled at her happiness and started smiling mself. She got released from the hospital shortly after Julian and Emily arrived and she was quick to bring up the concert that was tonight. Hints her squeels. Right now she's backstage squeeling every second possible. But, if she's happy. I'm happy.

"Jess!" Pattie squeeled running towards me. "Pattie!" I said back hugging her tightly. Not gonna lie; i've missed Pattie almost as much as Justin. Don't think i'm weird - its just i haven't had a 'parental' figure since my mum and dad passed, and i'm quite enjoying it. Just because i'm dating her son doesn't mean i can't have that kind of connection with her.