Wifey (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"You want to do breakfast in the garden?"

"Sure."

You two walk out, Erik telling a servant who bows and walks off.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Several Months Later
You have settled into your role as the high priestess. Your relationship with Erik also blossoms, creating a pure love that Ramonda said she hadn't seen since her and T'Chaka.

Erik had given you his ring which you wear with pride around your neck on a gold chain.

You and Erik are currently at the Jabari with T'Challa. You hold Erik's hand as he shivers slightly.

"It's so cold."

"It is not that cold my love. Come."

Erik quickly curls around you, basking in your warmth. You kiss him as he nuzzles your temple.

"You two: cut it out," T'Challa says with a smile as you all stand in the throne room.

"I mean I keep telling you that Bucky has a thing for you," Erik says with a grin. "You could have your little white wolf."

T'Challa blushes and you chuckle.

"Erik don't tease. I personally think him and Sam would be cute."

"Zalika!"

You chuckle as Erik kisses your temple.

"My king."

"Ah, Chief M'Baku."

Erik stands behind you, hands behind his back and you are quiet. He's in black pants with a matching black shirt. He has his black and gold robe. You have on a full black jumpsuit with a black fur and matching boots.

"Prince N'Jadaka. Priestess—"

"High priestess."

"High Priestess Zalika."

You nod as Erik strokes your lower back. T'Challa and M'Baku begin to talk. You roll your eyes as Erik strokes your side, his head on top of yours.

This is going to be a long meeting.

You enter the temple with Erik and is greeted by an tall, elderly man who although could be in his 70s, he didn't look like it. You smile as you hug the man.

"Grandpa!"

"Ah, my little monkey!"

You smile and Erik stands quietly.

"Grandpa this is Erik my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?"

He eyes Erik and you chuckle as Erik fidgets.

"Come here! You are family! No need to fret!"

Erik is pulled into a hug and you chuckle as he hugs the man. He will do just fine in the family.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
T'Challa and M'Baku enter the house to see Erik, you, and a few of the older priests talking and eating. There is a happy atmosphere and Erik is wearing traditional Jabari clothing.

"These are so much warmer!"

"Not everything needs vibranium."

"Don't push it..."

Laughter follows and the two men join the group. They are given plates and pick food to eat.

"When will you two get married?"

Erik and you both choke—you on a drink and Erik on the fried bun he is eating—before clearing your throats. The priests chuckle.

"Marriage? You two clearly love each other and Zalika you don't let just anyone near your well guarded heart."

You and Erik look at each other before blushing. He kisses your hand.

"I mean...how about we wait?" Erik says.

"Why wait? Hanuman doesn't put things before you for no reason."

"They say the same about Isis and Heka," you said softly.

"And Bast," T'Challa chimes.

Erik looks at you before smiling.

"I mean you sure you want to marry me Zalika? I'm a handful."

"Who you telling?"

He laughs as he kisses you, making the priests smile.

"Can it be a traditional one? We haven't had one at the temple in a while."

"You do realise we would have to do this over again back at the palace? Aunty will kill us if we do this and she's not here."

You laugh.

"Two weddings? Sounds fun."

Erik grins as he kisses you.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You and Erik are both dressed in the traditional wedding attire of the Jabari. You wear a grey long sleeve dress with a matching fur and you're barefoot. Erik is in armour and has on the fur arm, leg, and shoulder guards.

You two are before the high priest who does the ceremony. T'Challa serves as a witness. M'Baku can't bring himself to watch.

"May Hanuman bless this bond and may no man or woman come between this blessed bond."

You squeeze Erik's hand and he gasps as the hands begin to glow. They happen to be the hands with the wooden rings that you two were given by the priest.

"You are now husband and wife."

Erik kisses you and you smile as he picks you up.

Several Weeks Later
The servants fix the wedding dress you went with. It's not a dress. It's a white suit and the jacket has a train that has gold embroidery. You have on matching gold heels.

"You look beautiful!" Ramonda says.

You blush.

"Thanks..."

"You ready?" Shuri asks.

"Yes I am. Let's go."

You walk towards the garden where the ceremony is happening.

"Flowers!"

You take the bouquet before walking down the aisle. Erik's mouth drops and he has to look away to keep from crying. T'Challa rubs his back as Erik gets himself together to look at you. He's in a white suit as well with gold embroidery on the collar.

"Goddamn babe."

You laugh with the audience.

"Ready?" Zuri asks.

You two nod.

"You May Now kiss the bride."

You two kiss and the crowd cheers before you two walk forward to the reception.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Erik picks you up and you laugh. He carries you to the bedroom and you kiss him.

"Well Mrs. Stevens."

"Zalika Stevens. I like it."

Erik grins as he kisses you again, lowering you on the bed as he kisses you softly.

"I'm happy you said yes," he whispered.

"Me too."

You two share a sweet kiss again.

"Now...I believe we are to bless the bedroom."

You laugh as he grins.