Swoon (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Start from the beginning

"You still won't tell me."

T'Challa is all but ready to rip this blasted cock ring off. He hasn't told you what's wrong even though you spent the past hour fingering him. His body wants release.

You had asked maybe half an hour ago what was wrong and he didn't respond so you continued. Now, you feel bad and you're worried. You remove your fingers and the cock ring.

You gently stroke his cock and T'Challa climaxes before passing out. You clean up and tuck him into bed. You lay with him.

You'll talk when he wakes up.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
T'Challa wakes up to you next to him, snoring softly. He goes to the bathroom before returning. He kisses your cheek and you groan.

"T'Challa?"

He smiles at you and you return it.

"Come lay back down."

He obeys and curls in your side. You rub his back.

"What's bothering you my king?"

T'Challa bites his lip as you raise an eyebrow.

"I...I like you Kasisi. More than a friend."

You grin.

"And I You T'Challa."

"You do?" He says, shock on his face.

"Yes. I always have. Is that what was bothering you?"

He nods and you chuckle.

"My king You are silly."

He slaps your chest and you laugh.

"Rest my king. You need it."

T'Challa nods and hugs you, dozing off in your strong arms.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
You are held back by Okoye and Ayo. You want to rip T'Challa from this challenge.

Zuri is dead and you can't lose T'Challa. You watch in horror as the man flings T'Challa over the edge. You fall to your knees.

"Priest Kasisi!"

You look at the Priestess.

"The ritual. Come."

You nod, following as you feel something in you stir that you haven't felt in years.
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Erik finds you attractive. He wants you.

Entering the land of the dead, he sees you kneeling by one of the plant beds. You're back is turned.

"Your majesty. What do you need?"

Your voice is flat.

"Priest—"

"High Priest."

You stand and turn. Your eyes are red but not like you've been crying but red as in your irises. They are red like rubies.

Erik stares in shock.

"Your majesty. What do you need?"

Your voice is harder now.

"I have come to see how you are. W'Kabi—"

You snort at that name.