Work Talks

STEF POV

"So how's your day baby? Feeling any better?" I asked taking a sip of coffee as it was nearly 9PM and I was still struggling with my hangover headache. Dropping off my first few deliveries I still had a couple more stores left then I would hop in my cab and do a few pickups and dropoffs. Christmas was only about three weeks away and I still had about two more things left on layaway. Including Lena's ring.

"My god Stef. My head is spinning like crazy. I never realized how bright and loud Walmart is. What in the fuck did you put in that drink baby?"

"Ha! Vodka, juice, Gin. Bunch of shit. Then we had those jello shots! Plus remember Judy made that sangria and I think that shit did me in. I don't even know how much of it I had. I know you had a ton of it."

"Goodness lord. Never again! You don't feel it?"

"Oh no I feel it baby. Definitely but it's wearing off. But Judy probably feels worse then us. I dropped her off around 4."

"Goodness. Has she ever gotten drunk before?"

"Nope! And that wild child kissed me dead on the lips last night then threw up." I laughed as Lena soon busted out laughing herself.

"Wait what?!"

"Yup you heard me. She kissed me and when I told her this morning she almost fell off the seat. It looked like she was going to run for her life. You know she was drunk babe? She didn't mean it." I reassured her taking another sip of coffee.

"No I know but I can't believe it." She said continuing to laugh."That is actually kind of funny because she is so stiff and uptight. Even if she is a nice person."

"Ha. I agree but she let loose last night for sure. Thank god! But don't be surprised if she shows up and apologizes."

"Goodness. I should pretend like I'm mad." Lena teased as I shook my head laughing.

"You are bad baby."

"Ha! Aren't I? Nah but I know she was drunk. Alot of us do things when we are toasted."

"Oh yeah what have you done? What don't I know?"

"Nothing." She teased.

"Oh yeah nothing huh? I bet you were a bad girl. I'm not your first woman am I? Come on. You must have some experience based on how good you lick my pussy."

"No! You are my first!"

"Uh huh!"

"Ok when I studied abroad I fooled around with a girl. But I was drunk and I don't remember any of it."

"Oh really?! Let me find out! So how was it? MM? Did you like her pussy better the mine?"

"No! I told you I don't remember it silly!"

"Sure you don't." I teased as she continued to chuckle. "Anyway how was mama?"

"She was good. Went out after she dropped us."

"Oh yeah? With her mystery man? I'm gonna find out who this fucker is."

"Stef. Give her privacy she promised to tell you if it turned into more. Maybe they are really just friends."

"Oh please like you believed that shit. You saw her face? Whoever it is they got her all smitten and wound up like some teenager."

"Well don't you want her to be happy?"

"Of course I do baby but not until I approve this man."

"Goodness lord Mama Bear. And you wonder why she won't tell you."