Apologies and Visitors

LENA POV

"What?" I said to my wife opening the door as she stood on the other side looking defeated. Yes I was hard on her but if she didn't start communicating with me I was going to lose my mind and quick. Yes Stef and I had a rule that we had to make up fast, and quick. If not it got heated and both our tempers would flare but we were both stubborn and it could get the better of us. In fact it had a few times but thankfully we diffused it.

"Can we talk babe? Please. Just for a minute."  Letting out a sigh she walked into the tiny bathroom of the diner as I crossed my arms and she leaned against the sink.  

"You promised to communicate Stef."

"I know love. I know and, listen babe, before you bite my head off ok just listen. Ok sweetheart."

"I'm listening."

"There is no excuse for me not telling you right away or hearing your opinion about it. I'm sorry that I sometimes still make choices without you. I guess it's still a bad habit and I just want to take care of you so bad. I want to give you and our kids and Callie and baby Stef everything and it's frustrating as fuck that I can't all the time. I don't like to say no I can't get you that, I don't like to tell Frankie no we can't order pizza because it cost too much. I hate that. And I hate admitting that I don't always have the answer right away. I like being strong for you and I'm pissed I still haven't gotten our son a stroller. I just...

"Hey. Don't worry about that. Don't you dare. You are strong. Very." I said grabbing her hands as she looked deeply into my eyes. "There is no one stronger. No one. And I know we are strapped for money and we might be for some time but that's not all it's about. We eat, we have jobs, a place to live, things are tight but I'm happy with you. I am and we have a good life babe.  Once we are off parole it will be even better. That much I know. But you have to talk to me, please."

"I will work on it. I will my sweetheart."

"Good. I know it's not easy for you but I guess I'll have to keep telling you that this is a team effort. So what if we can't buy a million toys or eat takeout, so what. Frankie doesn't care either you know. She's happy just being with us when she can.  We don't care babe. Callie doesn't care she just loves you and us and don't worry about the stroller please. Please stop. Because being out of jail is enough for all of us and staying out is the key. You don't need a second job I can pick up extra shifts because  the thing is I need you home at night and even if your parole officer approved it night tends to lead to things and trouble. Not saying you but we have to be careful baby."

"I know we do. I know. I love being in doghouse with you." She laughed sarcstically I did as well.

"I don't like putting you in there you know. I don't because it's hard being mad at you and staying mad." Gently I cupped her soft cheek as her smile grew.

"Oh yeah why is that?"

"Because your sexy." I said grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me.

"Ha! Is that so?"

"Yes. Very much. I told you that earlier when we were at the table."

"MM yeah I know what you said and I know that look you are giving me."

"What look?" I asked flirting.

"The look you use to give me in jail. Like you wanted to eat me." She laughed as I let out a grin.

"MM yeah? I do wanna eat you. How fast could I make you cum?" Running my fingers up and down her waist they soon found her bare shoulders and soft back.

"You  keep talking to me like that and touching on me and half a minute." Feeling her hands run over my own waist she grabbed my ass rubbing it all over. "What do you have on under this mm? Anything?"