Chapter 30: Shu-chan ^-^ And Let the Third Exams Begin!

Ohayo Minna!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

If you are enjoying this book, please vote for it in the Naruto Watty Awards! Go to NarutoWattyAwards then go to the 'General Naruto' chapter in the entries book, and comment "I vote for Stuck in Naruto?! by chanem88where it is on the list (7th one from the top). ^w^ Shoutout to JustTries_Astoria for voting first! She is awesome! Go check her out!

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaara's POV

Suddenly, I hear a high pitched wailing. I turn to Kitami and her confused face confirms I wasn't the only one who heard it. Suddenly, a tiny baby version of Shukaku comes running out of the smoke towards the bars of the cage, tears streaking down its face as it tries to reach for me.

"Gaara!! Please release the seal! I want to hug you..." it wails.

I look at Kitami in confusion and see her blank expression. I can tell the same thing is running through both of our heads. What the hell is happening?! I then turn to the miniature size Shukaku. He now only comes up to just below my waist. I look back up to Kitami for directions. I am so lost with what to do.

"Go on, unlock the seal. Everything should be okay now," she smiles encouragingly.

I nod and concentrate my chakra to my right pointer finger. I then continue to draw an 'X' over the love symbol on my forehead with the chakra. Something many people didn't know was that that wasn't a tattoo I got for fun. That was Shukaku's seal. The bars before us begin to turn into sand pillars before slowly turning into sand and falling to the ground.

"Gaara!!" I hear before I am clomped on top of by the mini Shukaku. I lose my balance and fall, back flat, against the warm sand as he continues to hug me and cry into my shirt. I sit up and awkwardly pat his back, not knowing what else to do. We stay like that for what feels like half an hour before mini Shukaku's crying dies down.

"Ne- Shu-chan, what happened? Why are you so small all of a sudden?" Kitami asks.

"Oh. Heh... well... it's kinda hard to explain... but pretty much, when the old man created us, he made us look like this. Since we are only huge masses of chakra, we are immortal and this is our natural form. Over the years as humans have grown to hate us, we all decided to henge into a larger and older version of ourselves so the humans would be afraid of us and leave us alone. They did not get scared, however, and managed to learn how to seal us into people. I was the youngest out of my brothers and sisters but Kurama had the strongest bond with the old man. It is why he is the most angered since humans are disrespecting the old man's beliefs and teachings."

[A/N: Pic above is a reference of the Tailed beats real size compared to their Jinchuuriki ^w^ Kawaii--ne~! >w< (Imagine Gaara and Naruto are still young Genin age though ^-^)]

"Ah, I see..." Kitami says.

"So... umm... Gaara...? Can I ask you for a favour...?" Shukaku says while repeatedly touching his forefingers together.