Chapter 9: I'm a What?!

Ohayo Minna-san!

Just a couple of things I would like to say before the story! Firstly, thank you to all of my readers and followers! You guys are awesome! Since the last time I updated, we have passed both the 100 Votes and the 1.5K Reads Mark! This chapter is dedicated to JAZZ_less for helping push the votes over the 100 Votes Mark and for also being my very first reader and sticking with me and my fanfic. Also, shout out to My Colab workers, itsyourgirlalpha and Prism_Moonlight, who have helped me plan future chapters. ^w^

Pic is of Kitami's Very special eyes that were revealed in the last chapter! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

Now, without further ado, on with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I wake up and look at my surroundings. I'm back in the room I shared with Sakura at Tazuna's place. I look out the window to find the sun already at its highest. My arms and legs are wrapped in bandages along with my torso. I peel the bandages off to find most of my arms covered in half healing wounds from my fight with Zabuza and a bruise around my ribs. On further inspection, I think my rib may be a little broken... I heal my minor injuries up, take a quick shower and shrug on my ninja outfit before heading down to the kitchen.

"Kon'nichiwa Tsunami-chan! How long was I out for?"

"Kon'nichiwa Kitami-chan! You were out for about 22 hours. Your sensei told me that you overused your chakra in an attempt to keep everyone safe. That is very brave of you."

"Thanks," I smile sheepishly. "Are they at the bridge again?"

"Yep."

I quickly have something to eat then I head off to the bridge.

I decide it would be best to conserve my chakra and chose to walk to the bridge instead of running or teleporting. It takes me 45 minutes where it could've taken 20 had I run but I didn't mind as the walk was refreshing. It is around mid-afternoon by the time I reach them.

"Kon'nichiwa Mina-san!" I yell while waving. Naruto's mode instantly brightens when he sees me and he rushes over while the others walk.

"Hi, Kitami-chan!" Naruto smiles. "Thanks for saving us yesterday! I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there!"

Heh... I do... I smile to him. "How are you guys holding up?"

"All good thanks to you!" Kakashi Sensei says. "Speaking of that, how do you know Medical Ninjutsu?"

I smile to them. "Let's just say I have some special knowledge up my sleeve." He looks at me quizzically but eventually drops it. "How much longer till the bridge is done?" I ask changing the subject.

"If we don't get any disturbances, probably a couple more days. At least that's what Tazuna says. Now that Gato and his gang are gone, all of his workers have come back, making the bridge progress faster."