Chapter 33: Sasuke Vs Panda-kun! And a new bond is formed!

Ohayo Minna!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami, Asuka, and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishimoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story, Dattebayo!!!!! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

We sit in silence as we continue to process what has happened. It sounds like the battle between Sasuke and Gaara has begun outside but Shikamaru and I still stay sitting on the step.

"Ne, Do you remember what he said yesterday?" Shikamaru starts talking. "Right before Kitami burst through the door? Back then, he said... 'I will definitely kill you guys...' Remember? But he didn't. He had a very good opportunity, too, before Kitami came. We weren't even in his sight."

"We aren't good enough for him right now... but then, why would Kitami be with him if he is so dangerous...?"

"I don't know... but what I do know is that the only guy who could excite him is..."

"Sasuke, Dattebayo." I remember what he said before in the hospital. 'I fight only for myself, and I only love myself. As long as I think that other people exist to make me feel that... the world is wonderful.' I shiver from the mere thought of how scary that was.

It's been a while and the battle is well underway, and Shikamaru and I are still stuck on the steps, unable to move. My brain flashes back to another thing Gaara said in our encounter. 'Why do I exist and live? I need to know while I am alive. Or it is the same as me being dead. And this is the conclusion I came to... I exist to kill everyone other than me. I finally found relief inside the fear of being assassinated at any time.'

I stand up, with a new found resolution. "Shikamaru... Let's go to where Kakashi Sensei is."

"What are you planning on doing?" he asks me. Without answering, I dash up the remaining stairs and make my way to Kakashi Sensei. "O-Oii!"

"I'm going to... make them... stop this match." I run down the halls towards the stands and as I enter the stands, I spot Sasuke and a giant ball of sand in the arena. Gaara has probably enclosed himself in there... As I spot Kakashi Sensei's gravity-defying grey hair, I yell out to him. "Kakashi Sensei!" I stop at the top of the staircase, looking down at Kakashi Sensei, panting.

"What is it?"

"Sensei, please stop this match right now! He's... totally different from us. He's not normal, Dattebayo!" I yell down to him.

"Naruto," Ino says. "What are you talking about?"

"He lives to kill people. Anyway... at this rate, Sasuke's going to die!" I yell. I watch as sand swirls above the sand ball and an Eye seems to appear. "Kakashi Sensei!" I yell once more. "Please stop this match right now!"

"Huh?" he says before he turns back to the arena. "Maa, don't worry." What...?! "We were late for a reason."

I watch as Sasuke dashes towards the ball of sand, throwing three kunai at it for them to just bounce off, not even harming the sphere. He leaps back before starting to run at it again from a different angle. He tries to punch it and the sand spikes out, cutting him on his legs, arms and face, before he leaps away again. That is when I see that he has his Sharingan activated. Maybe he has a chance... But Gaara is a monster. I saw him kill those two ninjas mercilessly... He tries to run at it again, but he can't even get close before the sand spikes extrude and go in to strike him while he flips away to avoid them. I watch as he jumps high and lands above the sphere. He lands for a second before he jumps away to avoid the spikes. It's impossible. He can't get through...