Chapter 10: Training and Missions Resume

Ohayo Minna!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Once again, arigato for helping me pass 2K reads! You guys are awesome!

Pic is of Sasuke and Neji's first spar together. ^w^

As always, I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with DA Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

"Ready when you are Neji Nii-chan!" I say.

"Alright then...Lets go," he says. He leads us the back of his house which leads to a large training ground with some trees, targets and a wide open area.

"Huh. We get our own training ground?! This is so cool!" I squeal.

"Alright. Who wants to go first?" Neji says, standing in the middle of the open space.

"I'll go," Sasuke offers.

"Alright. Step right up." Sasuke stands opposite Neji. "First, we'll test your Taijutsu then we'll go on to Kenjutsu (Weapons) then Ninjutsu."

Sasuke nods.

"3... 2... 1... Match Start!" I say.

Neji's POV

"3... 2... 1... Match Start!" Kitami says.

We immediately dash towards one another and start fighting. It is clear to me that I have the advantage since I had to tag along with Gai Sensei and Lee sometimes for their intensive Taijutsu training. I decide to go slightly easier on him and go on the defensive. He kicks and punches me but I manage to block all of his attacks. His attacks aren't weak but they aren't that strong either. His speed is pretty good. A bit faster than the average Genin but that's expected since he is an Uchiha. The spar goes on for a little longer. Surprisingly, he manages to get me in the face once but that was just through luck. We both jump back from each other.

"Alright. Time to see how good you are with your Kenjutsu. It is said the Uchiha excel at Shurikens. Let's see how true that is," I taunt. I manage to anger him ever so slightly by reminding him of his family and he starts to attack, throwing multiple Kunai and Shuriken. I manage to deflect all of them. I then throw some of my own and he seems to hold off well. We then engage in close combat using our Kunai against each other. We stop when I hold a Kunai to his throat and one at his heart. I jump back and so does he.

"Ready for the final round?" I ask. He activates his Sharingan and I activate my Byakugan. He nods and we begin our final fight. He starts off doing a fire based hand sign combination. As soon as he blows out a ball of fire from his mouth, I start my air palm to protect myself from the blast. He stops and I follow. I then use my speed and run around him trying to get close enough to do my 64 trigrams. He manages to keep watch of me as I move and he starts to blow smaller multiple fireballs at me trying to anticipate my movements. I manage to dodge all of them and get close to him. I land behind him and start my Jutsu. I am about to start attacking but am abruptly stopped when a Kunai flies past, scratching my arm lightly.