Chapter 16: Chunin Exams - Part Four

Hi Guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

My smirk instantly drops.

"Okay! Now that's just plain disgusting!" I shout at him, jumping away, opposite Sasuke and Sakura.

Right after I cut him into three, a mass of snakes come out from where I cut him and start to join him back together, mending his body back to one piece.

My mind wonders back to the Shippuden episode at the Tenchi Bridge to when Naruto split him in half while he was in four tails cloak mode. [A/N: Episode 42 if you were curious ^w^] I vaguely remember Orochimaru doing the same thing then as well. Oh yeah... I shudder from the memory. Yup. Still just as gross.

I need to end this as quickly as possible. The longer the fight, the more worn out I will get, the more of an advantage he will have...

Just before the body gets pulled together, I throw three Shuriken which embed themselves inside of him before his body closes up. He visibly winces from the pain inside. Hn, not so tough on the inside are we... I smile to myself. He opens his mouth and I expect to see his sword come out but am surprised when a snake comes out instead. Okay... this is just getting worse and worse by each second... As the snake falls out of his mouth, towards the ground, it poofs away and my three Shuriken clatter to the ground.

However much I hate Orochimaru, there has been one thing I always wanted to do ever since I saw him in the anime, aside from killing him. Now that he is here, I can fulfil that dream! [A/N: Get ready, @RedStrom ^w^]

As he stares at me menacingly, still posed as the Grass Nin, may I add, I create three shadow clones on the remaining three sides of him and the four of us simultaneously do a Fireball Jutsu while throwing Senbon into the fire and just above it. He jumps up, out of the fire, and gets hit by four Senbon. Yes! I watch as the layer of skin starts to peel/melt off his face. Disgusting.

The two clones that were beside him, run and grab hold of his arms while the one behind him flips in the air and lands on his shoulders. She sits on his shoulders, crossing her legs around his neck to make his breathing harder. My eyes glint at he looks up at me.

The clone on his shoulders grabs his hair in her hands and asks him something he was not expecting.

"Can I braid your hair?"

"Wh-Wha?!" He asks totally thrown out by this.

"OMG!! How is your hair so soft and silky?! How is this possible?! What shampoo or Conditioner do you use? What's your secret?"

He chuckles darkly. "The blood of my victims." Way to ruin the moment friggin' Oreo! My clone, who now has her own personality, gets angered by his question and with her legs still hooked around his neck, she swings her weight back, causing him to loose balance. She poofs away at the last second and Orochimaru falls back followed by the sound of multiple slicing noises. As the clouds clear, I see where he landed. The Senbons that I threw into the fire were on the ground, and right above them was Orochimaru.