Chapter 7: Time to train!

Hi Guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Pic Above is of The Katana Zabuza gives to Kitami called Ikazuchiri meaning Thunder Dragon as well as Haku's present for Kitami.

Shout out and creds to Prism_Moonlight for creating the song Kitami will be singing in this chapter! 

Also, I want to thank all of my readers who have kept with me since chapter one was released! We are currently up at 916 Reads - Woooo!!, So let's go and reach 1K Reads with this chapter!

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haku's POV

I watch, amazed, as Kitami manages to learn everything I teach her so quickly. So far, I have taught her the anatomy of the human body and where the vital points are. I have also taught her all of the chakra networks and other acupressure points around the body that can be useful along with the very basics of Medical Ninjutsu – enough to be able to treat small surface injuries. At the moment, I watch as she tries to get the hang of using Senbon needles. A very good trick to have up your sleeve if you know how to use it correctly. I have taught her how to hold a Senbon properly and the best way to get a pinpoint accuracy with your stance. Zabuza-san has allowed us to leave the base to train in the forest but wants us back before sundown. Right now, the sun is already starting to descend.

"We're going to have to start heading back soon, Kitami-chan," I tell her.

"Just a minute, I just want to get more of a feel of this first," she says, waving me away.

Today is the second day of her training with me so I have taken her to my training ground that I use with Zabuza-san and placed lots of targets around the place. So far, she has managed to hit all of the targets but only the bullseye 5 times out of 30. The rest get close but it is not accurate enough. She has 10 more Senbon in her pouch and I can tell she is determined to get these in the bullseye. I watch with anticipation as she closes her eyes, breathes in and out and opens them with a strong sense of determination. She sends out two Senbons at a time at 5 different targets and surprisingly, they all hit the bullseye.

"Well done Kitami-chan!" I say while clapping.

"Why thank you, Haku Nii-chan!" She bows overdramatically and we laugh together.

Oh that's another thing. She always calls me Haku Nii-chan now even though I am not her actual brother. Her excuse being: "Well, we are both learning under Zabuza Sensei and we are about the same age, aren't we?". After trying time and time again to make her not call me that, I have given up and I now let her call me whatever she wants.

"Come on. Let's quickly collect the Senbon and get back before Zabuza-san gets angry," I say.

"Hai hai!" she says and rushes around collecting all 40 Senbon from the targets. She is quite fast and before I know it, we are already heading back to the hideout. Halfway there, Kitami decides to start a conversation. "Nii-chan, why don't you just get rid of Gato-san? He is really annoying you know? Ordering people around while he is really a wimp."