Chapter 3: Introductions

Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

Now... On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I walk into the classroom and see Naruto on the floor and Sakura talking to Sasuke. OMG! Today's the day they KISS!! I quickly run over to the other side of Sasuke and lean against the wall watching the scene play out. I watch as Naruto stands and hops onto the desk in front of Sasuke. As soon as the boy behind Naruto hits him, I watch in slow motion as they collide into each other's lips. I burst out giggling on the floor. Naruto and Sasuke choke themselves after realising what has happened and all the girls start getting mad at Naruto for stealing Sasuke's first kiss. As soon as Sakura and the girls go in to hit Naruto, I quickly jump in between them.

"Now, now. No need for violence so early in the morning," I say holding up a hand.

"Kitami. I believe I haven't introduced myself, I'm Sakura," she says, holding a hand out to me.

"It's nice to meet you Sakura," I say. I reach for her hand and shake it.

"Now. Can you please get out of the way so I can get to my target?" Sakura says, indicating Naruto.

"Sorry, but no. If I move you will hurt him. I will not let you hurt my friend." I say sternly.

"You better listen to her! You probably don't even stand a chance against her." Ino says.

I scoff. "Listen Pinkie, Piggy; yesterday, I passed the graduating Genin test in one day. The exact same test you had practiced and worked hard for, for YEARS. So it's not me who doesn't stand a chance, it's you. I will once again ask you. Back off."

"Ok." Before I know it, a fist is heading straight for me. With my lightning fast reflexes, which I had no idea I have, I grab Sakura's wrist just centimetres before her fist hits my face. She looks at me with surprise written all over her face. Even Sasuke has stopped choking and given me some of his interest. I can see it in his eyes.

Sasuke's POV

I watch the little quarrel between the girls and Naruto with not much interest, still trying to get rid of the thought of Naruto kissing me. What was the Baka thinking?! The only person who enters my mind and replaces Naruto is the new girl, Kitami. Just who is she? When I first met her, she somehow knew my name. I saw through her excuse but pretended to believe her. She comes in on the day of the graduation exam, passes, makes friends with the Baka, and I even let her ride on my back yesterday. I could have easily gotten her off and yet, I let her stay...

I look up from my desk when I see Kitami standing up for the Baka in front of the crazy fangirls. Oh that's another thing. She isn't like them. It seems as though she has almost zero interest in me but then again, acts like her soul purpose is to annoy the crap out of me. Weird... Sakura introduces herself to Kitami and Kitami returns a few smart remarks along with great nicknames. Before I can register what is happening, I see Kitami move in a flash and catch Sakura's wrist before her hand makes an impact with her face. I'm surprised at how fast she moved to catch Sakura's wrist. She looks towards me and I quickly look back at my desk although I know she saw me staring at her. Just as she lets go of Sakura's wrist, Iruka Sensei walks into the room. Everyone quietly takes their seats and gives him their attention.