Chapter 17: Chunin Exams - Part five

Hi Guys!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Awesome Fanart above of Kitami was drawn by the amazing @ElfkinSmut !! Arigato! She is amazing, go check out her books and drawings!

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I run at my top speed towards my team. As I reach the clearing to where they are, my body is frozen. I watch in horror as Orochimaru's neck stretches out, mouth open, aiming for Sasuke's neck, who is on the ground, back against the tree trunk. Why isn't he moving away?! His eyes look distraught but he isn't moving.

"Kitami-chan!" I hear Sakura shout as she spots me. She snaps me out of my shock. I quickly draw my Katana and teleport midway above Orochimaru's outstretched neck. As I appear above him, I aim my Katana down and force the blade to go through his neck, pinning it down onto the ground. In that one attack, Orochimaru's head slams against the ground, missing Sasuke's neck. He looks back to me menacingly and I take that as my cue to leave. I twist the blade in his neck before pulling it harshly out and teleporting beside Sasuke.

"Nii-chan, are you okay?" I ask. I sling his arm over my shoulders and teleport onto the tree Sakura and Naruto are on. He nods slightly. I look up to Sakura. "What happened while I was gone?"

"W-Well, we were all taking a break on the tree branch where you left us then just a minute ago, Sasuke suddenly shoots up straight, eyes wide, and he suddenly falls off the branch to the ground as if he lost all control of his body. It was so sudden, I didn't have time to react. When I jump to a lower branch to check on him, I suddenly find that weird guy from before. Just before he attacked Sasuke-kun, I saw you and called out to you," Sakura summarises. From that, my guess is that Orochimaru managed to paralyse his body somehow.

I nod to them and jump off the branch landing in front of Orochimaru. "You're awfully persistent Orochimaru. You obsessed with getting beaten by a little girl?" I smirk at him.

He smiles and licks his lips. "That was the last time you'll ever beat me..."

"We'll just have to see about that!" I shout. I make 7 shadow clones and make them attack him with a multitude of fire and wind Jutsus and Senbon and Kunai. While he is surrounded, I jump back up to the tree and mask my chakra and I make one of my clones take my place on the ground. The remaining clones poof away.

I look down at Orochimaru to see him crawling out of his old shell body which is burnt to a crisp. He looks at my clone and after a little bit of taunting by yours truly, my clone and Orochimaru start some close combat. While they are busy fighting, I teleport to Sasuke's side. I put my hands over his body and scan it for injuries with my chakra. I give him a little bit of my chakra so he can try to deal with the paralysis. It should wear off soon... I look down when my clone disappears with a poof. Looks like he got it. He keeps calm as he scans the area, looking for me and most likely Sasuke too.

"Sakura, please help me. Promise me you will do your best to Protect Sasuke," I tell her. She nods with determination and takes out a Kunai. I then look to Naru. "You're up Naru. Ready?" I ask. He gives me his signature wide smile and thumbs up.