Chapter 32: The Ultimate Showdown ~ Kitami Uchiha vs Asuka Akane

Ohayo Minna!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

This awesome fanart above was drawn (ages ago) by my Imouto-chan  Laney__Thompson  ^w^ 

Sowwy for the super long wait! (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Promise the next one won't take as long to post!

I only own Kitami, Asuka and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishimoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

Just before we enter the arena, I stop and she does too. I turn to her and hold out a hand. "Here's to a fair and fun fight. I'm warning you, I'm going to go all out on this battle. May the best Kunoichi win," I smile.

"Amen. I'll shake on that," she smiles as we shake and both head out to the centre of the arena.

We walk to the centre of the arena next to Genma and face each other, smirking.

"Are you ready?" Genma asks us. We both nod in confirmation and take our fighting stances. "Third Match. Begin!" He yells before jumping back. We both backflip away from each other to create more distance between us and wait for the other to make the first move. Suddenly I feel a small twinge on my neck where the sealed curse mark is and take a quick glance behind me. Up above is the Kage box where Orochimaru sits beside the Hokage, disguised as the Kazekage.

I look back to Asuka and slowly breathe out before dashing straight at her, unsheathing Ikazuchiri (the Katana from Zabuza) from behind my back. I take a few swings at her to test her strength and she manages to meet my swings with a kunai. Huh... She's pretty good... I leap back, sheathing my katana in the process, and start on some hand signs for the Phoenix Flower Jutsu while she starts some hand signs for a water-based Jutsu.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" I yell as I take in a deep breath and consecutively blow out small fireballs at Asuka.

"Water Style: Liquid Bullet!" I hear her yell as she counters all of my fireballs with the water bullets. They meet and let out steam, putting each other out. I throw a Kunai towards her and she counters it with a shuriken before she instantly runs at me and engages me in Taijutsu. She sends a kick aimed for my head and I counter it with a kick of my own. To get the upper hand, I activate my Sharingan and smirk as I easily block or dodge her strikes. I manage to nail her on her side with a slightly chakra infused punch. She goes flying and hits the ground but stands up, committed to winning this match. I stay where I am and watch as she begins to weave some more hand signs. "Water Style: Ripping Torrent!" she yells as a spiral of water gathers in her right hand before she aims it at me and fires. Just before it hits me, I smirk, gather my chakra and teleport behind her. I hold two kunai to her, one at her neck and one on her back.

"Gotcha," I smirk behind her. She smirks back and that is when I realise that the person at my blade is just a water clone. I stab it and it turns to water at my feet. Heh. Exactly what I needed. Thanks.

I look up and see her standing in a huge puddle of water. So she hid herself inside the torrent of water she fired and replaced herself with a water clone. Smart... It is time to end this fight. It is taking too long... I quickly take off my weights and instantly feel 10 times lighter. I follow her lead and create 5 shadow clones behind me. The crowd gasps since the clones are solid ones and not the usual clones. At our top speed, we split up and start circling Asuka and the big puddle of water. Heh, I'm finally able to put Neji Nii-san's training to good use... A dust cloud forms around us and as I'm hidden from everyone's view, I activate my Byaringan to see what she is going to do. I watch as she stands ready with eight kunai in her hands before she begins to throw it at us. My clones activate their Byakugans and easily dodge all of the kunai. She continues to throw them and when the dust cloud is big enough, all of the clones and I instantly stop running and come to a standstill.