Chapter 25: Asuka Vs Choji and Capturing the Enemy

Ohayo Minna!

Gomen... I know it's been forever since I last updated! I've just been sooo busy with school these last few weeks and haven't had enough time to write anything. I've written a long chappy for you all to make up for all of the lost time but I can't promise when the next chappy will come out. I'll do my best to finish it off asap for yall!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Just a reminder to vote for my book for the Naruto Watty Awards!

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's clone's POV

I watch Asuka intently. This is different from the anime... I wonder how strong she is...

Asuka's POV

I must defeat my opponent. I need to become a Chunin so I can avenge my parent's deaths and kill Orochimaru...

I face my opponent who looks quite pissed off due to his team calling him fat. Great... The angrier someone is, the more irrationally one thinks, the more obvious one's actions become... I smile to myself. I've read up on all of the contestants participating in the second exam and know that many of the Akimichi Clan's techniques revolve around the manipulation of their body weight and size through the use of Yang Release.

I quickly jump back to create some distance as he starts to complete his Expansion Jutsu. I quickly do a number of handsigns whisper, "Water style: Liquid bullet Jutsu". I knead chakra in my mouth, and convert it into water, before spitting it out in the form of condensed balls around Choji.

"Ninja Art: Expansion Jutsu!" I hear him say as he performs the appropriate Handsigns for the Jutsu. So, going straight for it, are we...?

I continue to take a kunai out of my weapons pouch and throw it at him. It flies past him and lodges its self into the wall behind him. He smirks at me and yells, "Followed by the Hidden Leaf-style Taijutsu!" before retracting his arms, legs and lastly his head. "Human Bolder Jutsu!" He yells.

He jumps up into the air, over the puddle of water around him, then starts to roll at a fast speed towards me. I smirk as I run around the arena at a moderate pace, just fast enough to keep a good distance between each other. While I run, I pull out several kunai and Throw them at Choji, missing him and lodging them in the walls of the arena. I then lead him to the centre of the arena and he follows as expected. Just as he reaches the centre, I yank on the wire in my hand.

Now, what no one has noticed so far, is that the whole time I was throwing Kunais to the walls, supposedly 'missing' my target, threaded through the loop of each kunai was a very long wire that was attached to my hand the entire time. With that single pull, the Kunais detach from the wall and come to the centre, surrounding Choji while giving him minor wounds. He deactivates his Expansion Jutsu and I pull on the wire once more to secure his smaller form.

As I fall towards his dazed form, I quickly do some hand signs and tap into the chakra water on the ground from my first Jutsu. I kneed more chakra into water in my mouth and spit it out towards Choji and whisper, "Water style: Water Prison Jutsu." The water from the ground rises around Choji and the water from above closes it into a sphere. I stick my hand into the sphere of water enclosing Choji. Now, this isn't any normal Water Prison. This one is special. The water I've used saps the prisoner of their Chakra rendering them unable to fight back. I look to the Proctor and smirk at him. The match is over.