Chapter 6: Meeting Zabuza Momochi

Hey Guys!

Thank you so much for helping me reach 600 reads! This is so amazing and I'm so glad everyone is liking my Fanfic so far! ^_^

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with da Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

We were now in the boat, hidden by fog, on the way to Tazuna-san's house. The person navigating the boat had just turned off the engine and is now rowing. The only sound I can hear are the waves splashing against the sides of the boat and off the paddle. We are currently trying to mask our presence, hoping none of Gato's minions, aka Zabuza Momochi, finds us.

"This is quite some fog. I can't even see ahead," Sakura says.

"The bridge should be visible soon. When we reach the side of the bridge, we'll be in the land of waves," The rower says in a quiet voice.

The bridge comes into view. Woah... That IS huge... I jump over to Naruto and quickly place my hand over his mouth before he can make a noise. Whew. That was close.

"Make sure you all keep quiet. If they find us, we'll be in deep trouble," The rower says.

"Mr. Tazuna... I want to ask you something before we arrive at the pier. The identity of your assailants, and the reason why they are after you. If you don't tell us... our mission may end when you make landfall." Kakashi says sternly.

"It appears I have no choice but to tell you. Frankly, I'd like you to listen." Tazuna says.

I do the opposite of what he says and tune out of the conversation. I already know everything anyways. They talk about Gato and the completion of the bridge. Blah, blah, blah... he makes them feel sorry for him. Kakashi scratches his forehead. And looks up.

"Well... I guess we have no choice. Let's continue as his bodyguards," Kakashi says.

"Oh! I am most grateful!" Tazuna says.

After a few more minutes of silence, the person rowing decides to speak up. "We'll be arriving soon... Tazuna. It appears we haven't been noticed up until this point."

"Thanks."

We pass under the bridge and on the other side, the village pops up. It is such a bright a beautiful place. We reach the pier and step off the boat.

"Okay. Get me home safely," Tazuna says.

"Right," We all say back to him and head off.

On the way, Naruto tries to act cool and all while failing terribly. Everyone starts to yell at him while I sit back at wait for him to hit the rabbit. I sense two strong Chakras opposite the tree the rabbit is at. I smile to myself. Zabuza and Haku are here. I look to where I feel the chakra and wave in that direction while everyone isn't looking.

Zabuza's POV

I sit on the branches looking over the bridge builder. There are four small brats and a man with grey hair. Hold on... I think I've seen him before... I take out my bingo book and look for his face. There. Kakashi Hatake... copycat ninja of the leaf also known as...Kakashi of the Sharingan. Ha. This will be fun. I stay on the branch, Haku waiting patiently next to me. We watch as the brat with blonde hair starts throwing Kunai everywhere, waiting for the perfect time to strike. As I watch them, one of the brats with long navy blue hair turns to face us. Wait. WHAT?! She waves her hand at us behind the other's backs. How on earth does she know we are here?! How does she even know we are here!? Hmm... I better keep an eye on her. I look towards Haku to see he is shocked just like me.