Chapter 8: The Final Battle

Ohayo Minna-san!

Guess what day today is...?! IT'S FRIDAY! Yes, to all of my readers, Old and New, just a heads up that I do always try my best to update every Friday. ^w^

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

The wait has ended! On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

"Ready for your test?" Zabuza asks me. I nod. "Show me what you've learnt!" He says right before we both jump away, creating some distance between us. I watch as he makes a single hand sign before the area around us is filled with a heavy mist. Just as I thought! I close my eyes and send out a wave of chakra around me. I pinpoint a fast moving chakra circling around me. I quickly gather chakra within me, estimate where he will be and feel the wind swirl around me as I am teleported to where he should be. I land and quickly slash my blade at where he should be. I feel my katana make contact then swiftly jump away, masking my chakra in the process.

I send out another small wave of chakra and jump in the opposite direction that he is in. I follow up my movements by quickly gathering up a medium amount of chakra, do my hand signs then whisper, "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough Jutsu." I then fill my lungs with air and blow. A great gust of wind escapes my lips and blows the mist away. Zabuza is caught up in my Jutsu and I watch as he slides back a little. I smirk and he does too. I notice a small cut on his arm. Heh, that's where I got him earlier... We then dash towards each other and start close combat with our swords. I manage to block all of his attacks; that is until he decides to kick me on my side, sending me hurling to the ground a few meters away. I feel blood creep into my mouth and I cough it out. "That was so uncool..." I mumble to myself. I wipe the blood from my lips and stand poised at him. He's got the unfair advantage being 100 times my size and weight. (An obvious exaggeration although that's what it definitely feels like.)

I put my hands together and create 3 shadow clones around Zabuza. They all throw Senbon needles at his body as soon as they appear, catching him off guard. I make sure they don't hit anything too vital. But I do manage to block a few chakra points on his arms. That should make using Jutsus harder for him. I then make my clones jump for him and hold him down while I throw a barrage of shuriken and kunai at him. Little does he know that I have my clones firmly planted to the ground with chakra so when he tries to swing them away with brute strength, he gets away a little too late with some of my weapons getting him in his legs. My shadow clones poof away and I stand facing Zabuza with a smirk on my face. He grins back and for a second I am confused. Suddenly a chakra signal appears beside me and before I know it, his clone swings his blade towards my neck. I'm too slow to dodge it and he traps my neck between the semicircle hole in the side of his blade and the tree trunk behind me. I smirk at him as I start to gather chakra and teleport behind him. As soon as I land, I'm about to slice his back with my kunai when suddenly, he kicks back at my stomach. Hard. And infused with chakra. Ouchy... I think he might have broken a rib or two. I start to get up but only manage to lift myself onto my hands and knees panting. I don't have a great amount of chakra left... My ribs hurt and it's getting hard to breathe normally...maybe I should call it quits here... Get back to my team...