Chapter 36: The Battles Rage on

Ohayo Minna-san!

Gomennnnnnnn T^T I liveeeee!!! Here is the very long awaited chappy!!!

One of the reasons why I'm so late is because I have been working on a new project! I've started a New Youtube Channel!! I basically play this game called Beat Saber on VR and I'll be uploading videos of me playing through a wide range of songs – Anime, Pop, Epic, Instrumental, K-Pop, Games and Movie Soundtracks. The channel is called:
"Beatz With Emmaru"
I hope you check it out and like and subscribe if you want to be notified of new videos. I plan to upload 1 song a day so hopefully, that will work out well!

 I plan to upload 1 song a day so hopefully, that will work out well!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

I only own Kitami, Asuka, and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishimoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

I'm on my way to where I saw Naru leave the village walls and suddenly a rush of memory from my clone comes at me and I know that Zabuza and Haku arrived to defend the Hokage from Orochimaru. Hopefully, he won't have to die this time...

Hiruzen's POV

I kick Orochimaru in the gut which sends him tumbling away from me. I can feel my chakra start to drain as the fight continues but I ignore it and activate the paper bombs I attached to our first and second Hokage's limbs. They fall to the ground and I watch as Orochimaru slowly begins to stand again, preparing for another attack. I glance at Tobirama-sama to see his leg form back together and the same happens to Hashirama-sama. So it seems that I must do something about the soul that is bound with the Edo Tensei... If that's the case, I'll have to use the Fourth's technique. I put my hands together and prepare to start the Jutsu. Lord First, Lord Second... Please forgive me... I am going to use that technique on you.

I watch cautiously as Orochimaru walks towards his sword that is stuck in the roof. "Sensei... You seem to be out of breath. You have aged. I have never seen you in pain like that before," He says before he begins to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask unamused at his display.

"It's pitiful. Even you, the one who has been praised as the God of all shinobi... Cannot beat old age." He brings his hand up to his face and is about to do something before there is a poof of smoke between us.

As the smoke clears, I spot a rather large man, a young boy and low and behold, Kitami Uchiha. I told her not to come and yet she did not listen.