Chapter 24: A Memory, A Mission and A Promise

Ohayo Minna-san!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Just a reminder to vote for my book for the Naruto Watty Awards! Shout out to novanox-MenfiaWolf2spirits1 and theia1412 for being awesome and voting already! Go check them out! Also, arigato to every single one of my followers! We have officially reached 210 followers!!! I couldn't have done this without you all! ^w^

I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

On with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

I open my eyes only to meet darkness. Where am I...? I can hear a soft constant beeping coming from far away. I look around, trying to find something when suddenly, a light appears in front of me. I shut my eyes from the sudden brightness and as my eyes adjust, I realise there is a scenery in front of me like I'm floating above the clouds, looking down at the world below with a magnifying glass in front of me. I look at the world below me and find it zooming into my six year old self, back in my old room in the Uchiha Compound.

*Sasuke's Memory when he was six*

"Sasuke! You ready?" I hear the voice of Itachi at the entrance.

"Hai! Coming!" I shout back before running to the front door.

I meet my brother who wears a kind smile on his face and I smile back up at him. As I pull on my sandals, Okaa-san comes up to us.

"Don't be too late okay? You know how angry Otou-san can get when you're late. Have fun!" she smiles at us and waves as we leave.

"Hai! Sayonara Okaa-san!" I shout with a smile on my face as I run after my Nii-san.

"So, Sasuke. Today is my day off, what would you like to do?"

"Hmm..." I ponder for a little bit. "Can you train me with my Shurikens and Kunai?!" I say excitedly.

"Today is our day off and you want to train?" he chuckles. I puff out my cheeks and fold my arms, unhappy that he doesn't want to train me again. I then feel his hand on my head, ruffling my hair, before I look up at him. "Alright. Let's head over to the training fields." My face lights up and I start to run.

"Race ya there Nii-san!" I shout behind me. I look to see him smiling before jogging behind me pretending to catch up. I know he can get there in a heartbeat, but it makes me happy to see him joking around, having fun. Lately, since he got promoted to Anbu, I've seen him very serious all the time and he doesn't laugh or have fun as much as he used to.

I reach the training grounds where we usually train and right as I stop, Itachi comes up behind me.

"So, what do you want to learn today?" he smiles.

"Hmm... Can you teach me a cool kunai trick?!"

"Alright... but first, show me how good your aim is with your Kunai and Shuriken."