Chapter 20: Chunin Exams - Part eight

Hey Minna!

Gomen for being sooo late!! *^* I have exams at the moment so I'm trying to do some writing for you guys while also studying... Anyway, My exams will be ending soon so I should be getting back into the weekly updates soon! ^-^

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please let me know about how I did and if anything doesn't make sense, please ask.

Just a reminder to vote for my book for the Naruto Watty Awards! You can vote here: https://www.wattpad.com/356259190-entries-2017-general-naruto/page/3 check out the previous chappy if you wanna know how to vote! Shout out to JAZZ_less,  Lilith20047helloweirdstrangerjanuaryzelleimperfect_wordingsRoxxiMC and Haku_Fangirl for being awesome and voting already! Go check them out, they're awesome!

As always, I only own Kitami and any other new characters I introduce along the way. The Naruto world and characters all belong to their rightful owner, Masashi Kishmoto.

Hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and follow! \(^o^*)/

Now, on with the Story!!!!! \ (><)/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitami's POV

"Kon'nichiwa Minna-san!" I smile at my team. They had all just woken up and still look half asleep.

After my run-in with Asuka last night, I headed back to my team and after a quick meal, we all soon fell asleep. I woke up unusually early this morning when the sun was only starting to rise, as I was still on edge from possible ninja attacks and I also wanted to give Zarukes a break since he's been up all night keeping watch.

"Okay! Everyone pack your bags! We're going to start heading out soon. I wanna get to the tower as quick as possible!" I tell them. They nod and quickly pack their bags. Just as they're done, I walk over to each of them and hand them a juicy apple.

"Alright! Eat on the go! Let's head out!" I tell them.

"Hai!" they all smile.

We start slow, jumping from tree branch to tree branch, and once they all finish their apples, we start to move at a quicker pace. I take the lead at the front of the group, Sakura and Naruto are in the middle and Sasuke brings up the rear. I activate my Byaringan and look around. I spot some ninja in the trees to our right and swerve our group to the left to avoid any run-ins. This continues until we finally reach the tower at midday, without any clashes with ninja.

"Yatta! We did it! Dattebayo!" Naruto shouts in joy. We're standing in front of red double doors. In the middle of the doors, there is a tag with the Kanji for 'Open' on it.

"Alright, you guys go through this door. Since I'm technically on my own team, I think I may have to go through a different door," I tell them. "Good luck!" I smile.

"You too Kitami-chan!" Sakura shouts as I leave.

I find an unopened door a minute after walking around the building and open it, ripping the tag in the process. I walk in and find myself in a hall with a board up on a wall. I remember this... I smile to myself. I read the board bringing back the memories from the anime.