[3] Never Grow Up

Duchess' POV

Look at them. The perfect squad. Full of popular people. A reporter, A party girl, daughter of the queen of the 'land', The book ball captain... Anything you'll want in a perfect squad. People who really have roles in this school. unlike the others, they were just studying and all but them, they actually do something for the school that makes people look at them.

And now, they're all again in the Tv broadcasted by their other squadmate. Discussing about the lucky people who will join that trip on to pair-is.

"most of them are from my squad." Apple said on TV she and blondie continued. well, who are the squad members?

well, theres Apple , daughter of Queen Snow White. the most popular girl at school. Coupled with Daring but later on broke up with him due to their 'misunderstanding' and 'not her prince'. She was also the Student Council President.

Raven, The daughter of the most famous villain of all time, the Evil Queen. She save Ever After High a lotta times and the leader of the 'rebels'. everybody knows her by her rebellion againts headmaster grimm as she don't wanna sign the Story Book of Legends.

Briar, The party girl. always sets party, always goes to party. Daughter of the Sleeping Beauty. She was known for saving a whole class from a horrible quiz on Mr. Rumplestilskin by doing a study party.

Ashlynn, daughter of cinderella. She has her own boutique made from her mom's pocket and sells a line of shoes. She also has her own fashion line together with Lizzie. I would not gonna mention a lot of other things about these squad members so yeah.

Maddie, the Hatter's daughter. has the best tea shop in the campus.

Cerise, the campus varsity in Book Ball game. fastest girl alive. Daughter of Little Red Riding Hood.

Blondie, The school news Reporter and daughter of Goldilockes.

Rosabella, Daughter of the Beauty an the Beast. Saves the most popular guy at school from a curse. She took Daring from Apple and everybody knows that the two are secretly dating. Apple don't really mind them. Besides, Daring wasn't her 'prince' after all.

Cupid, the school radio host and helps people from their love problem. daughter of Cupid or Eros.

Lizzie, daughter of the Red Queen of wonderland. Famous fashion designer in School. Has own line and another with Ashlynn. She's also my roommate.

Cedar. well she wasn't really popular but since she was friends with them , she was known too, but as Blondie's camera girl. daughter of pinnochio

Well, thats all of them. Everybody knows all of them because like i told earlier, they were the Famous Squad.

I wish i have the power squad, where no one wants to fight with us nor talk to us. Well, not probably talk , but i wish i have them. luckily i have two mischevious friends. Actually were four with Courtly need to go back to Wonderland High for a purpose and left us behind. Kitty was one of my Squad. Daughter of the Cheshire Cat and the best prankster in the school. I know that she also pranks me. A several times, but i manage to get revenge.

The other one was Faybelle, Daughter of the Dark Fairy. Known as the girl who betray Ever After High but then lately switch sides. The both of them really hates Apple and Raven as much as i do. Just like the old people says, "Birds with the same feather, flucks together."