[7] State Of Grace

Raven's POV

I wake up in the hot breeze of air. The toch we ligt up last night were gone as the fire place too.

I look around and see the three still sleeping. I close my eyes and get back to sleep. Its probably 4 in the morning due to the dark blue sky.

I can't fall asleep. The oceam waves are too noisy. Too noisy but my ears kinda liked it. By then, i stood up and get in the shore. I sit in the sand and let the water reaches my feet.

Suddenly, a large wave far away are coming near the island. It wasn't that large when its far but when the water in my feet were pulled which cause the sand below it to be visible, i knew this was something.

"remember students, when the water in the shore were pulled and get in the far part of the ocean. A large tidal wave will come."

I flashed back on what madam yaga said. Soon i feel something trembling. At first i thought it was somebody shaking me, but when i feel nothing on my shoulders, i touched the ground and already knew that it was an earthquake.

The large wave i saw from the far ocean now came closer and become bigger. I look back at the hut, seeing the three coming towards me.

"Raven! Come quickly, there was a tidal wave coming! There! Behind you!" Apple shouted.

The three run immediately into me as i stood in the shore and stay put. I don't know what to do. If i run to them, the wave still catches us. The three were now beside me and pulls me as i stare blankly in the air and stay put into the ground.

I look at the ocean now facing the large wave seven times taller than me.

"were all gonna die!" Briar screamed as i pull them three into me. Quickly, i created a force field or whatever and covered us.

The wave wasn't strong enough to destroy our shield and thats good news. Finally, after three minutes, the water is gone and get back to the oceean. The place where we stand are now filled with water which come up in our knees.

We looked around and saw that everything were destroyed. I already knew something was happening when the birds fly earlier than usual.

Why wouldn't i think of that!? But atleast were safe. I looked at the hut which is terribly broken with only the banana leaves on the sand left.

"What are we gonna do? My bag were missing. That's where i put the oreos and other things that can help us!" Apple screamed.

Everything was now fallen. Trees were laying on the ground and the plants were removed from the ground.

We get to a large tree fallen as we heard a chirping sounds. A nest of three birdlings were found. We took the featherless birds and put it in our laps. Suddenly Apple begin to whistle around.

"Apple what are you doing!?" i asked her which she ignored and continued to whistle. Now she's dancing around and twirling like a perfect princess. Now this is kinda funny. But when briar shush me, i watched her. She was now surrounded by hundreds of brids. Different kinds/types to be precise.

There were large birds like eagle, hawk. Some were small like humming birds. Some were types i don't know but mostly were mokingjays, canaries, parrots, macaus and sparrows.

All of them surrounded Apple and follows every step of her dance. Suddenly, its not only birds who followed her but other animals too. Mammals, reptiles and probably insects because i saw a couple of wasp there.

She looks like the queen of animals. When she get tired whistling and dancing for about two minutes she then fall. I was about to stand but then the animals catches her. Birds carries her which cause her to somehow fly and then puts her into the top of an elephant.

"Thank you guys," were the only sentence Apple said until she collapse.

The raccoons and the squirrels quickly created a leaf-made bed. Wow, Apple is some powerful person. She can kill an army with only the help of her animals. Well, she's not the only one who have powers i have, and maddie too!

While we three sit in a fallen tree, we watch the animals take care of apple and created a new hut. Better than what apple and briar created.

Its kinda luxurious and it has strong base structure. Inside were filled with some soft leaves and flowers for us to sit and sleep. While the elephants and birds watches apple as she's in deep slumber, the foxes created the fire place. Now, it has stone circling on it which where they put the woods and burned.

Apple was put inside the hut while the insects puts flowers on her. And by the way, the things that animal uses where the destroyed ones. They don't want it to go to waste so they recycled it for us to use.

I stood from the fallen tree brach and get to the foxes. They look like they needed help. They can't burn the woods because they were wet. So i use my powers and light it up with my flame.

The foxes gave me some bananas which i immediately brought up to briar and maddie. Me and briar were good now but still i feel a small anger.

"thanks," briar said. She ate the banana and then get inside to look at apple. It was me and maddie that were left outside.

My head hurts as some memories come into my head. Wait, what? Yesterday, i told maddie that i don't feel good. And that i can't remember anything except that we were going to pair-is and i was falling asleep in that jet.

Later then, memories came back into me when i was a child until i get into ever after high. After that, its probably eight when things get back inside my head. Those memories were cut in the part where i remembered we were about to get to the jet.

But now, i remember that part. I remember that when i ride the jet, duchess, who seated in my back, came into me and told me that she have a new foundation that looks good on me.

Flashback...

"Raven! Try this make up! My mom gave it to me and it will look good on you!" Duchess said.

"No! What kind of make up is that!? Purple foundation? You're gonna make me look like a clown!" i replied.

"come on raven! Try this!" Duchess shouted then put the brush into my nose.

Flashback done...

Then bam! I can't remember anything because when she put the brush, i fall asleep. My eyes catches her grinning and chuckling a bit.

I hate that girl! Now i know that she sobotage us! She put some sleeping powder on that foundation and puts it in my nose. She's great at planning because if i'm asleep, i can't help my friends with my powers and stops the plane from crashing.

Planning is her ace but she forgot ours. We all have powers and her only power is to turn into a helpless swan. Soon when we were all together, and we find her in this island, she is dead to us!