[22] 22

Somewhere in ever after...

"13 STUDENTS WERE CONFIRMED MISSING. The names are the following,

-Apple White
-Ashlynn Ella
-Briar Beauty
-Rosabella Beauty
-Raven Queen
-Maddeline Hatter
-Darling Charming
-Cerise Hood
-Blondie Lockes
-Chariclo Arganthone Cupid
-Duchess Swan
-Faybelle thorne
And -Kitty Cheshire.

The school started already and the students weren't back here at ever after. Only eleven were confirmed to be somewhere in Pair-is Dance but the Queen Snow said that her people saw the jet that the girls were riding, heading to Spellipinnes. Their jet got lost on the radar. Only two students were said to be here in ever after and missing. Queen Snow were in Pair-is with her guards to find the missing girls. If they were unlucky to find them there, they will head next to the Spellipinnes. This is lance charming, signing out."

"oh Gosh. They're really missing!" lizzie shouts at cedar who is beside her. They were inside lizzie's dorm and watching the news. Its been two days and those girls haven't get back to ever after yet.

"i know right. I hope they come back home safe." cedar whispered.

"we should do something!" lizzie exclaimed. Cedar raises her eyebrows. "what can we do?"

"let's get to my jet, were heading to spellippines."

"what!? You also have a jet?" cedar eyes became wide.

"of course. Its not only apple who have a jet right?" lizzie said. "now lets go. Were running out of time."

"what? No! Its only two of us. How can we go there by ourselves?"

"we can go there by ourselves, we have a jet." lizzie replied.

"still no. There's only two of us!" cedar said. Lizzie rubs her chin and think.

"if there will be three of us, would you go?" lizzie asked.

"uhm.. Probably. But who?" cedar asked. Lizzie gave her a grin and get to the boys dorm while pulling cedar's arm.

Apple's POV

it's midnight and i can't sleep. Thanks to the animals, they created more beds for us. Rosabella and ashlynn seems mad at me, but this is needed. Besides, the animals were voluntarily helping me.

I was laying in this leaf made bed.

Besides me was briar and ashlynn. They were both sleeping. The only person i saw that were still awake is raven. She's also worrying about the exchanging people thingy. I planned earlier our move to get our friends back. Since duchess have that traitor mind, we don't trust her that she will give our friends back (if she had them).

We were planning to surround them. They said they will be on that 'fallen jet'. Briar told us that we can go to inside the forest and end up in the back of that 'jet'. It was only me, raven, briar, ashlynn and cerise who will face them. Meeshell will be back here together with maddie. They will not join us to meet duchess. Rosabella and darling will turn to that forest and hides at the back of the jet. While we exchanged them, rosabella, darling and briar will attacked duchess and her said new friend. That's the plan. The night sky has become blue. I and raven haven't sleep yet. Maybe we won't sleep.

"hey apple. Why are you awake?" i heard raven's voice asked me. I get out of the bed and looked for raven. She stand from her bed too as i gestured her to sit on the beach together with me. She nodded as we walks to the beach. We sit there and didn't care about our dress getting sands. The waves were brushing onto our feet. We can see moon light reflecting to sea as it goes down slowly.

"i can't sleep." i replied as she yawned and put her head into my shoulders. I looked at her, she already closed her eyes. I smiled at what i saw then watch the until the sun came.

Duchess said we will meet at twilight but i planned a bit earlier. Suddenly, i feel a hand holding my other shoulder. I turned back and saw meeshell yawning. "twilight will be 30 minutes away. Let's wake them up." she whispered. I nodded and saw here wake the girls one by one. I don't want to wake raven up, she just fall asleep. And besides, this view is awesome... I mean, the ocean is awesome. Not raven sleeping calmly on my shoulders, but the ocean. The view i was talking about was the ocean. Not raven.

Anyways, another hand touches my shoulder as i saw darling. She sit besides me. Now i'm in between of raven and darling..

"you didn't sleep didn't you?" she asked as i nodded. "you must be very tired."

"yeah." i whispered. "i just want to go back home." darling rubs my back and calms me down. She magically feels that i'm super stressed right now.

"everything will be alright. Just wait, okay?" she saids then touches my hair. She winked and stand from the sand then helps meeshell wake the other guys up.

I feel raven's head moves. I looked at her and saw her yawning. I can smell her bad smelly breath but i don't mind. Besides, it's been seven days since we all brush our teeths. "what time is it?" raven sleepy voice said.

"its time to get cupid and blondie back, and make duchess and her friends pay for what they do." i replied. Raven smiled and stand from the sand. She gave her hands on me to help me stand too.

"everybody's ready apple. Were only waiting for your words." briar said.

"okay guys, be ready." i said as i pull faybelle and kitty in the tent. The two were still sleeping so maddie poured sea water on their faces. The two have vines covering their mouths but i can see their anger without them saying it.