[11] White Horse

Briar's POV

"why do you keep doing this? Enough its so cold!" i screamed helplessly as faybelle and kitty keep pouring cold water on me. My dress is completely wet. Sand is sticking up to me. The girls keep doing it while laughing. They seem to enjoy me suffer! If my hands weren't tied just like my broken legs, i would kill these two!

Suddenly, duchess called them as they stopped. I tried to crawl outside the tent as i feel a hand pulls me by my broken leg.

I screamed in pain as they keep pulling me inside. "if you don't want to get hurt, then don't escape!" duchess shouts at my face followed by a large slap.

They dragged me into the corner of the tent. The girls were on the table and doing some plans. I can't really hear them because they were whispering into each other.

"i'll tell your parents about this! They can't tolerate you with your attitude like that!" i shouts to them as they all looked at me.

"my parent would be proud," kitty said calmly.

"and my parents abandoned me years ago, because they told me that i'm a 'black swan'." duchess said. I look at faybelle. Well, her mother is a bit kind now so when she heard that her daughter try to kill someone, she would punished her for good!

"i can explain to my mom! She would understand me because, you didn't invite me to your vacay!" faybelle said which she had a point. Why would i always forget inviting faybelle! That's why i was bothered since i was at school. I feel like i forgot something and that something is faybelle! God i wish i would always remember inviting faybelle.

"sorry faybelle, i forgot to! But i promised that i will invite you, i just forget it.." i explained to her. Her eyes grew big and seems kinda upset.

"FORGET IT? that's what you always told me! You said you 'forget'inviting me!" faybelle shouts who is now at my face. Her eyes are burning electric blue and is totally angry right now.

"i'm sorry faybelle, i REALLY DO!" i replied at her. She flew back into the table and speak. "enough briar, that's what your mother told my mother. But she still sleep a hundred years."

Faybelle then uses her powers to cover my mouth and keep me silent. They keep talking about planning, but now they talk out loud because they don't feel threatened anymore. They took control of me and they'rs comfortable that i won't escape and spill their plan.

"faybelle, why did you just tie her with vines earlier? You just make things harder!" duchess asked faybelle.

"well, i knew briar would escape. I just wanted her to suffer. I wanted to see her run and get hurt in that forest as we catches her effortlessly. Kitty is supposed to trip her while she runs so she'll get a broken leg. but she chooses to climb up a tree. And she still get that broken leg." faybelle laughs evilly. They were talking as if that i weren't here.

"it was faybelle's plans tho," kitty interrupts their talk. I feel sorry for kitty that she just do this just to please her mom. She's unaware that duchess is just using her. She was ignored by them makes her feel like invisible. I wish kitty switch and chooses the right side. Maddie really consider her as her bestfriend.

"after burning their huts and source of food, we will kill them. We just need to find the others." duchess grins and looks at faybelle and kitty. The two looks a bit confused about what duchess said.

"wait, you never told me that we were killing anyone!" faybelle protest. Now i also have hope for faybelle to change.

"me either." kitty added.

"i thought were just going to destroy their plan on getting a great vacay?" faybelle asked duchess who looks restless right now, scratches the back of her head.

"no explanations needed! Stopped asking and get back to work!" she screamed and leave the tent. Kitty and faybelle looked at each other and seemed upset about duchess dominating them. Hope they would somehow change and not be blinded by duchess who is using them for her own.

The two followed duchess outside. Luckily, faybelle removed the magic she uses to cover my mouth. This might be the right timing to escape, hurted or not. Luckily, in the table where the girls planned their things, was a knife. I crawl and uses ny mouth to get the kmife. I manage to drop the knife, right onto my hands. I hid it in my back and immediately get back in the corner where they dragged me. I heard the three coming back and took some potion and powder that were stored in the small box right under the table.

"were going to find your other friends. And if we saw you outside this tent and escaping, you're the first to get killed!" duchess points at me. I saw faybelle's lip moved which created the 'sorry' word. I was really having the hope for faybelle to changed. The three leaves as i uses the knife to cut the ropes that were tying my hands. When i'm finished, i followed it by cutting the rope on my legs.

I stood from my stand and get out of the tent. I managed to run with my hardly hurt leg. This island looks different from the island where apple and raven was. I remember when i was in the hut back in the island were i first landed, i saw a lot of islands from far away. There were probably more islands in this place. So does that means that i need to swim just to get to the other island where raven and apple are.?

The forest here have a lot of trees compare to my island. The sands are also weren't white. While still running further from the tent as far as i can, i bumped into somebody.

"ashlynn!?"