[23] Ready For It?

Apple's POV

it's only about one minute when we arrived at the place. We get a bit late due to briar creating the large vine bridge that let us past from one island to another.

I didn't expect to see duchess already in that jet with cupid and blondie. Well, she wasn't lying. But is she dumb? I mean, there's a lot of us. All of us have powers and we can easily defeat her not even including raven's. The only thing she lied about is that when she said she got a new friend that helps her.

Rosabella and darling were already in that forest and finding the way to get in the back of that jet without duchess noticing.

Duchess was sitting and checking her nails while both cupid and blondie were tied up in their hands and mouths. I can see duchess holding a knife with her other hand and using it to file her nails.

"oh you're already here!" she exclaimed and stands. Were 10 steps away from each other.

"are you expecting us to go early?" raven shouts at her as she smiled and nodded. "of course. I knew you would go early and took advantage of the time. It was just surprising that you didn't bring that red head-pink haired girl with you and maddie. They are back in your camp right?" duchess grinned.

"no sh*t. Well, i was also surprised that you didn't brought your new friend." i replied.

"language apple. Anyways, i don't want any cheating happening here. I can see darling and rosabella get inside that forest. Ordered them to get back here or i would hurt cupid or blondie." duchess really plans this. She's smarter than we thought. I saw her puts the knife under cupid's chin. I couldn't take it so i called rosie and darling.

"that's what i like about you apple, you can't resist your friends." duchess began chuckling insanely and removes the knife from cupid's chin.

"stop with the chit chat. I want them here now." i replied as she holds cupid and blondie from both of their hands. She assist them walking as i gestured briar to holds kitty and faybelle and let them walk.

We exchange already. Blondie and cupid were here with us right now as my friends removed the eopes that tying them. Duchess on the other hand, removes the vines from kitty and faybelle.

"it was nice exchanging with you apple. It's just a bit weird that you left maddie and that girl alone as they were being ambushed.." duchess grinned. Oh God. I forgot about them. Her new friend might be ambushing and hurting them right now in the camp. Duchess plays dirty, i should've known that!

"you dirty bish!" i heard briar shouts and points her vines to duchess who seems to be calm. I saw duchess and faybelle poured powder on their heads making them disappear. Kitty on the other hand disappear as she keeps that grinning teeth of hers.

"they were using invisibility powder!" raven shouted. "we can't do anything right now. I can feel them but they already left, and going to our camp! Let's go before she get maddie and meeshell!"

We begin to run as fast as we can. I saw cerise becomes the lead and overrun us. She already pass the vine bridge while we were just going to it. Raven was flying this time with her powers. Blondie and cupid were fine. We haven't talk yet. But what we need right now is to get to maddie and meeshell.

We already passed the vine bridge and we are here now in the island. There, we saw a large red jet. Maddie was unconscious on the ground and meeshell were sitting in the log together with lizzie and cedar.

Wait? How do they get here? How do they know where are we? "lizzie!?" i screamed as the others were surprised. Well this was surprising...

"oh Gosh there you are!" lizzie shouted as she hugs me.

"how did you find us?" i asked. I gestured the others to let blondie and cupid sit on the logs and gave them food.

"i and cedar were watching the news and it was confirmed yesterday that you were missing. We immediately get into my jet even if we thought it was dangerous to go. We haven't told anyone cause they wil only forbid us to go. Our jet traveled all over the spellippinnes and luckily we found you in an abandoned island!" she exclaimed again and hugs me.

"b-but.. Spellippinnes? We are in spellippines? How?" i asked her again as she shrugs. "but how did you travel the whole spellippinnes?"

"it was only about 7 hours of us travelling the whole country. Luckily, this jet is faster than your lame relationship so we travelled it in a minimum time." lizzie replied. The rest of us were sitting in the logs and eating food. Cedar was here as lizzie do. The whole squad is here together with meeshell and darling.

"wait!" i screamed to lizzie. "i have to tell you something about duchess, kitty and faybelle!"

"its okay apple, meeshell already told me." she replied with a smile and looked at meeshell.

"wow, you already know her? That's great ." i replied.

"i saw her being held by an octopus girl with mint green highlights. I help her and suddenly, we saw maddie unconscious beside her. I asked her everything and she told us that you were here." i stopped listening to lizzie as i saw someone came out of the red jet. I-it's d-daring?

"d-daring!" i, rosabella and cerise said in unison. He was surprised with us. He began to smile and her normal face became happy. Oh my gosh he maybe saw me that's why he became happy! I wanted to hug him!

I walked a bit to him as i noticed that rosabella and cerise were also walking to him. We were in line. On my both sides were rosabella and cerise. In our front, we saw daring running towards us. Oh my! He's going to hug me!

I close my eyes and spread my arms for him to hug me but a few seconds, i feel someone pass from my behind. I opened my eyes to saw daring hugging her sister, darling.. In front of me.