[24] I Did Something Bad

Duchess' POV

Those brats thought they can over power me with their magical abilities.. My power of turning into a swan may be unpowerful but the thing about me why i always win, it is because i'm smart. Those girls weren't.

I plan every move, every step that i did. I've work hard on sabotaging their vacation and this plan must work! Those girls can't win! They shouldn't win! I plan this all along!

"how long are we going to be invisible?" coral asked. She just get back here with blackeye. Apple's friends came and save meeshell from coral.

"24 hours." faybelle replied. We were all sitting in the beach while watching the sunrise. Our plan of taking meeshell's pearl was a fail. But atleast we have kitty and faybelle back. We were all breathing heavily and couldn't think of a new plan. Everything was silence. We don't want to get to apple's island cause we might just get hurt just like what they did to coral. Suddenly, a loud noise were heard from coral's pocket. I saw her pull a clam from it and opened it.

"is that a phone?" kitty asked. I looked closely but it looks like a clam.

"hello mom?" coral said. "really!? Were getting there, right now!"

"what do you mean? Yes, i got new allies." coral added. "okay bye mom."

Coral close the clam and put it back in her pocket. She exclaimed and stand immediately after that. "guys! Mom said that she has the blue atlantic pearl!"

"what?" faybelle asked.

"its similar to pink pacific pearl that meeshell holds, but less powerful." she added.

"well, if meeshell's were powerful, then we still can't win." i protested.

"no. We have the black pearl, once we poisoned that blue pearl, i can control all of it. Meeshell can't control fully her pearl because she didn't poison it with the blackpearl." coral replied.

"i just don't know what's going on!" kitty screamed.

"let's go to that atlantic, once we have that pearl, we can still get revenge on your said friends.." coral added.

"so, what are we waiting for!? Let's get to that place!" i exclaimed as coral opened a portal in front of us.

"what, you can do that!?" i asked.

"i'm not doing that, it's my mom." she said as we saw a large octopus woman who have pale skin and pure mint green hair.

Apple's POV

I rolled my eyes as i saw darling and daring hugs each other. I mean, they're siblings but i still get jealous. I want my daring to hug me!

"ahem!" i cough as daring looks at me awkwardly. I look at my both sides to saw rosabella and cerise looks a bit angry at him.

"sorry guys, family first before anything.." he said as he chuckles. I walk to log and sit there beside lizzie.

"so, are we going back?" lizzie suggested. Oh God yes! I want to go back home. They are really worrying about us!

"you can go back now guys." meeshell said as she clenches her fist in her lap. "i wil be fine. I promis." she added and give us a small smile. I can see her sadness.. We can't leave her.. We must help her.

"no, were not leaving until you and your mother get back on your palace!" raven suggested as we all nodded.

"are you sure?" meeshell said as we nodded again. She smiled as we see her eyes almost gonna cry. We group hug her and calm her down. Suddenly, i large scream were heard from us. We looked at the sea which where the sound is coming, and saw a girl coming out of that. She wears a blue dress and has some tan skin. Her hair is curly black. As soon as she saw meeshell, she runs and hugs her immediately and cries on her shoulders.

"thank God meeshell i found you!" she sobs and hugs her tightly.

"aqua? What are you doing here?" meeshell said and hugs her back.

"the sea witch, they attacked our castle! We need help from the pacific!" she screamed.

"what? But they just attacked ours! Mom told me to come to atlantic and asked for help." meeshell replied. No one tries to interrupt their conversation so they just keep quiet and listen at what are they talking about.

"she took our pearl meeshell! She took it! We need your help!" that aqua girl continues to sobs.

"i have the pearl with me. Maybe we can fight them?" meeshell asked.

"no! They have a large army!" aqua replied.

"but you have us." raven interrupts. Oh raven, why do you always interrupt others conversation. "hi, i'm the daughter of the evil queen, the most powerful being in the whole ever after."

"w-what!? Meeshell how come you're friends with them? She's evil!" aqua stuttered.

"no, she's not. She doesn't want to follow her mother's destiny!" rosabella protested.

"if you really need our help, we can help you. Right now!" i suggested and gave aqua my hand. "i'm apple white, daughter of snow white."

"your highness." aqua said and immediately kneeled into my feet. "what are you doing?" i asked.

"you're the daughter of queen snow. " she said. I help her stand up and removes tha sand that stick on her knees. "no need to do that."

"okay, but can you help me now?" shr replied.

"well, we have a jet. But my plan was get one friend from us and drive the jet back in ever after to get help from my mom while we get into atlantic." i said.

"that's a great plan.. But how do you get to atlantic? I just get here because of my dolphin friends.." aqua replied.

"then what are waiting for? Let's get into the sea and ride those dolphins!" raven suggested as we get into the ocean. Aqua create a whistling noise which calls a lot of dolphins. I ordered daring to drive the jet back to ever after as we all holds the dolphins in their fins.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ..

Okay guys.. This is a li'l quick. Should i do a face reveal or something?

Five comments and i'll do it XD