[13] Fearless

Cerise's POV

The clouds have become dark. Its been two days since the tidal wave come. Now i feel something terrible is coming.

Blondie is inside the forest. She's the one responsible for finding food. Cupid here, is helping me creating and repairing our hut. Luckily, we attached the hut in to the trees so it wasn't destroyed that bad. We've already repair it yesterday but when my werewolf side told me that something is happening, we added more stronger support in the hut.

My werewolf side is always right. Clouds are dark. Blondie was still out their. I'm worrying a bit now.

"go ahead cerise, go find blondie. I'll finished the hut." blondie gave me a small smile as she keep putt OK ng rocks and large stones beside the hut. It's almost finished and i guess cupid can really do it alone so i stand up and get inside the forest.

There, i saw blondie carrying some banana's and mangoes. We have more coconuts so i think we have plenty of water supply.

"could you help me with these?" blondie asked. I came to her and carry the mangoes. When we get to our place, i saw cupid already created fire. We put the foods inside and get near the fire. The fire was really warm! I like it.

Its afternoon and the clouds have become more darker and darker. Cupid decided that we should get inside the hut cause she's sensing that it will rain. I brought stone and put it in the center of the hut. The stones was in circle shaped as i put few branches inside of it. Blondie came in bringing one branch with fire in n the tip of it. The hut was pretty tall and has some openings on its ceiling. So, moving the fire inside of it is ok.

Cupid now enter the hut and sits with us as we round up in the fire. We ate some bananas for our dinner. Suddenly, we heard that it was raining outside. Cupid immediately get the empty coconuts and let the water poured inside of it. We all get outside and let the rain washes our dirty bodies. I opened my mouth and drink from the rain. I never drink some real water since we landed here.

I then notice, there was some lightning striking from far away. This isn't just rain, its a storm! I feel the sudden change of wind. I don't feel good with this. Blondie and cupid were really enjoying the rain as they opened their mouth and drink from it.

I called them out and pull them inside the hut, but they refused. While i was holding blondie in her arm, a lightning strike just right in front of her, talking our attention. We get inside the hut as fast as we can. This hut were under the trees so were not worrying that much. We all sit inside and surround the fire.

The burning fire were blown by some winds outside. I went to look and saw a large tornado coming right to us.

"a tornado is coming us, lets get outta here!" i screamed. When we were about to get outside and run inside the forest, our ceiling were flew by the wind. We hold each other as we were sit still. Sands were everywhere so we closed our eyes. The only thing we have is each others hand as we feel each other.

"God help us!" blondie shouts. The tornado was still in there. It destroyed half of the stone wall. We were all terrified because its our first time to witness this kind of phenomenon. We keep holding ontot each other for the pass 30 minutes. The tornado was now far away but the wind are still affecting us. We all opened our eyes to see a destroyed place. Trees, rocks, leaves. They're everywhere!

Luckily, no rock or large thing hitted us. The stone we helped to put together were now cut in half. The roof of our hut was gone but blondie find it and its still whole.

We again added rocks on the hut to make it tal again. I put the roof in the hut and tie it in the trees that surround the hut.

Its now midnight, probably 11 or 12 PM. Cupid created the fire as blondie and i find food. I don't care if its dangerous. We were hungry and that's important from now. We just need atleast bananas or fewer mangoes. There are still three magoes left. Besides, if it has some dangerous wild animals out there, the Yb can't catch us. Me and blondie were both fast runners!

We haven't gotten in the far side of the forest but we've already found some coconuts and bananas. Thank God! Obviously God really loves us and already gave us food! Blondie said this food is enough for us until tomorrow. She was also yawning and look really tired so we get back, carrying the food.

We saw cupid sleeping beside the fire she created. We dropped the food inside the hut and joined cupid outside. The fire was really warm, must be the reason cupid fall asleep. We placed some banana leaves on the ground for us to sleep. We don't bother waking up cupid just to put some of those leaves under her. And besides, she looked really comfty and doesn't need any leaves to slept on.

"goodnight cerise." blondie said as she yawned. I saw her close her eyes slowly. I called her name two times but she didn't respond. There both asleep now. I'm the only one awake. Maybe this is the perfect time....

I stood from my seat and get inside the hut. I saw all the foods laying on the sand. What? Its not too late for a midnight snack. You can't blame my werewolf side being hungry!

I slowly took the magoes and peel them by hands. Hmm, this is some good mangoes. Unlike the one i bought from the store, there somehow a bit sour. This one here is really sweet.

I eat more food until its already morning. I didn't feel any tiredness. My werewolf side take over me. When i get back to myself, i saw everything was devoured by me. Ughh their gonna kill me! I need to find food before they awake.