[32] Call It What You Want It

Daring's POV

I wake up in the foam mattress at 4:00 AM. Some covers will still keeping me warm. There is actually three layers of it last night but there's only two now. I immediately stand from the cold bed and looked at the window. There were icebergs everywhere. The temperature is really low, and have i said that i have a cold now?

I went outside the boat and looked for dayna. She was up in the captain's wheel and was manipulating the whole boat. She also has a thick layer of cover that was hanging on here shoulders. I get to her and hug her as she pushed me aside.

"what are you trying to do?" she asked coldly. She was angry but i don't know what makes her that. "why aren't you spelled? Hm. It looks like you found a way to remove it, is that right?"

Okay now i can't understand her. I was trying to open my mouth but it seems like she spelled me again.

"speak daring." she whispered as my mouth suddenly moves by itself.

"i-i was trying to hug you. And the spell looses when you sleep."

"what? How?" she screamed. "oh wait, i remember. Last night-" she stops and cover her face infront of me. "forget it okay? I-i just act like i was drunk when i get a cold. And the-" she stops again and slowly puts her hands  over her lips. "oh no... What the hex has happened!?" she exclaimed and was now pointing infront of my face. "i should've remember it already when i saw you were sleeping beside and hugging me."

I was gonna hug her and tell her it's okay but my legs don't seem to move. I was a robot unless she talks or ask me to do anything. There was no blinking but only standing still while breathing. "okay, daring listen to me okay?" she asked me and holds my shoulders slowly and carefully. "i will remove that spell and in exchange, you will forget what happened last night? Okay?" i wanted to nod but i can't move my head. I just talk to her in my mind since she can read my mind. When i feel like she get my answer, she smiled to me shyly and snaps her fingers. By that, it was like i just woken up from a nightmare and was breathing heavily. I dropped on the floor and pant.

"let me help you." dayna said and offered her hands to help me get up. "thanks." i replied as she gave me another small cute smile.

"i'm sorry if the spell cause you to pant heavily like that. Its just like that." dayna added.

"its fine. But the thing is, you don't have to be afraid on what happened last-" she immediately puts her hands above my mouth and cooed me. "if you wanted to recall that, i would spell you again and make you jump from this boat and directly into the cold water!" she shouted and points her fingers into my face. I was speechless but then she speak again. "Understand!?" i nodded.

"great. Now-achuu" dayna sneezes again making her fall imto the wooden floor of the boat. I catch her up as fast as i could and bring her inside the captain's bedroom ehile carrying her bridal style.

I simply puts her slowly and carefully into the mattress and covers her with some blankets and comforter that i found on some chest. I puts two pillow on top of her and two for each side. "thanks." she smiled and closes her eyes.

"yeah, you should rest. Sailing the ship in 4 AM wasn't a good idea." i suggest and strokes her hair. "where is the food storage so i can make you any food-achoo!" i stops and sneezes too. Looks like my cold is getting worse.

"you also have a cold daring," dayna worriedly said.

"I'm fine." i said and ask her again for the food storage. She said that it was under the boat. There is also a gasoline there and a stove so i can cook and boil some water. She only requested for some cup noodles so that's also what i'm going to make.

I opened one of the storage cabinet and to my surprise, i saw a lot of cup noodles. I took two and boil some water in the kettle that she also have. After the water was boiled, i poured it inside the noodles and put some flavors on it that were in a sachet. The smoke was coming from the cup and i can't wait to eat this. I wanted to sip its hot broth while leaning side by side with dayna.

I brought the both of it and hold one into dayna. She was now sitting on the mattress with some covers around her. "aww thanks daring." she cooed and taps the spot next to her. I slid into it and sip the broth from the noodles. I released a gasp as i feel relief from the hot noodles. The warm of it pleasures my throat and i just love it.

"do you like the noodles? Sorry if it taste really bad and old. I just bought it weeks ago from the convenience store." she chuckles making me too.

I smiled and said, "its okay. Atleast were warm and cozy now." dayna looks at us. There is two layers of cover in our shoulders, feet and up to our stomach. We both holds the cup noodles with our left hands and use our right to scoop it. Suddenly, our eyes meet and locked at each other. Unlike last night, when dayna kissed me,  now she just blushed and ignore it. She just continues to eat her noodles.