[1] Lucky One

Hey guys, I'm back again and entering again another #EAHWattyAwards but now its 2018!

Hope you liked it!

So here it comes,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Apple's POV

Another year at Ever After High! It's always beautiful just like the pass year, and since Spring break is here, it's our time to go out and have fun.

Well, mom always had plans in springbreak and it's mostly Family Reunions/Royal Reunions.

I'm not trying to be rude but honestly, I'm tired of all those things. I wanna have fun! And with my friends!

I close my locker after i put my things inside and head to my next class. As always, people can't help but stare at my beauty while walking pass through them.

Both admiring and jealousy was plastered on their face. Mostly, the boys had the 'admiring' face and drooling over me. And the girls had the 'jealous' look but not in a bad way. It's like they wanted to be like me.

Well, i'm not being Assuming but i can't help it that i'm popular...

I entered my room and as always, i was never late. Then Mr. Rumplestilskin begin his class.

Same things goes by, head to my next class, listen to the lesson, always got A+ , then get to my dorm and study. It's just the same thing, and when this year ends, another year will come and things would happen exactly how they are.

Well, i really wanna have fun and only on two days, spring break will come. Spring break is the perfect time to have fun. Maybe this time around, mom won't force me to come to those stupid ceremonies and royal speeches.

"kringg!" the bell rang. Finally, schools out and i'm ready to rest!

i put my books inside my locker and head to my dorm. As ALWAYS , Raven isn't here yet. I pull out the books i left in my backpack and head to my bathroom and began bathing.

After i take a bath, I put on some clothes and starts brushing my hair. Quickly, looking at the window, i saw some birds knocking on the window to offer me some help . Kindly, i let them in as i head to my vanity desk and sit on it. I put some facemasked on then put some aloevera gel to moisturize my face. Suddenly, someone knock on the door.

"I'm here!" a female voice yelled outside my dorm which i could recognize as Raven. "Would you please open the door for me?" I politely asked one bird which immediately head and open the door.

"Sorry, forgot to bring my keys." Raven apologise and drops her backpack on to her bed. I turned my Chair back and continued to do my hair.

"It's fine Raven." I chuckles. "It happened all the time!"

"I know right, but it won't happen next time. I will never ever forgot my keys again!" Raven replied and removes her shoes.

"You always say that raven, but did the same thing again!" I said. She rolls her eyes and stands ups and head to the bathroom.

I pull the drawer and get my blow dryer then began blow drying my hair. I pull some furry slippers under the desk and put them on. The birds knew that i'm done and won't need any help, so they wave their wings and get out of the room. i followed them to the window and then close it. But i never torget to say thank you to them.

It's almost dark and I have to study. The day basically ends up at 7:00 pm because its the time when Madam Yaga check for the students if they're asleep.

I look at the clock and it's already 6:00 pm but i still have time to study. After a few minutes of quick review, Raven comes out of the bathroom in her pajamas and hair already dry. she walks to her bed and drops her body on it.

"Hey Apple, its already spring break in two days, do you have any plan?" Raven asked. Oh, yeah. spring break. Mom always create the plans. but maybe this time, i'll follow what i want.

"Well, i-i was planning on a trip. But i don't know where."

"and with whom?" Raven asked again. I thought of someone and where to go.

"Well, i would want to go on a trip to Pair-is, Dance with my friends." I shyly whispered.

"Wow! Really?" Raven begjn boasting out and jumps on her bed. I chuckled and calm her down. "Am i invited?"

"Of course you are Raven! You're my friend!" she again boast and we both chuckled.

"aww, Thanks Apple. I could drive a jet. Maybe you can borrow some of you're mom's jet!"

"I don't know yet. You're not a professional pilot so maybe mom won't allow it."

"Of course i am! you know, i have these powers and it will help me drive that jet! come on Apple, it'll be fun!"

"okay, I'll ask mom first. But tell some of our 'close friends' about this so they can assure their parents to let them come."

"yeah yeah, okay. hope you're mom agrees with it."

"i hope so." i answered back and get to ready to sleep. i pull up my covers and put some sleeping mask on. "goodnight Raven." i whispered.

"goodnight apple."raven aswered . I lay flat on my bed and relax as i slowly begin to fall asleep.