[27] Should've Said No

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Loud noises surrounds the whole island. Raven queen strike three blast in coral who is in top of the kraken.

They started the fight between the other side..

Apple white whistled so loud that it can deaf ears in seconds. The high frequency noise attracted the birds as apple runs towards duchess.

As she runs, a flock of different kinds of birds covered her whole body and holds every tip of her dress. Just in, apple's body float into the thin air. The birds holds her high, similar to flying.

"what the hex!?" duchess groans to see apple's amazing power appears. Her eyebrows were sliding downwards making her have the look of evil. Her eyes scream anger as she taps on a button in her wrist. The high-tech suit created a transparent image that surrounds duchess. It was the image of a large swan and whenever duchess' moves, the swan also moves.

Apple, to her surprised, gasp in shock as she saw duchess flying and following her with a image of a large swan. Apple whistled again and the birds that holds her become more, and plenty enough to create an image of dove with apple inside. The two of apple and duchess were flying into the air. Bird versus bird, they fight.

On the other hand, briar was ready to fight whoever comes on her way. Her hands grip into fist as the vines become more and more deadlier. The vines, not onky have spikes, but now have a green smoke effect. It was poisonous enough to stung a person for a few minutes. The vine's spikes grew bigger with sharper ends to hurt anyone and cause a wound deeply Injured.

Briar was walking with an angry looked and has the plants sway whenever she pass. Suddenly, the brunette stopped as faybelle blocked her way. Not really blocked, but only faybelle flying caught briars attention.

"i waited so many times just to do this!" faybelle shouts and flick her arms, causing a electric shock on briar. Briar, who is in the ground, stand up quickly and attacked faybelle with spiky vines as it surrounds her entire body. Faybelle couldn't move due to the vines in her but she can move enough to push a button on her left wrist.

Briar was shocked when faybelle disappeared. She didn't really disappeared, but she only shrinks. The button she pushes cause it and by that, she flew to briar's neck to electrocuted her again.

The other girls were suffering to fight the army of octo-mermaids and the kraken. Blondie called her spirit animal who is the legendary ghost bear. A golden invisible bear, only visible to blondie, guarded her and fight whoever comes near blondie.

Cupid, was having a hard time. The slingshot she have was hard use and small rocks wasn't harmful enough to stopped one octo-mermaid. But then, she remembered what her father told her. She has the gift of zeus to make people love the one who is right for them. It is by through her kiss. Everytime she kissed a arrow, it will shoot the person and make it fall inlove to the rightful one.

Even if she was afarid that zeus might punish her for using the powers wrong, she still try it. She picked a stone, one by one and kiss it and place on the slingshot. Cupid closes her eyes and mouth the word 'sorry' as she release it to one of the octo-mermaid.

She slowly opened her eyes to see the one she shot, hugging another one. "sorry zeus, it won't happen again." cupid sighed and get the next rock to shoot the next victim.

Darling was brave enough to go near the kraken. She puts her swords up and fight one of it's legs. She put it deeply in the veins and cause a lot of blood to go out of its leg. The kraken screamed and cause darling to deepened her cut until one of the eight legs of the kraken fall.

Cerise, was in her full wolf form. She runs around and bumped anyone who is in her way. If this was the avengers, she can be the quicksilver. It was until she was clawed in her feet by a unknown one. She falled in the ground and looked back to see who it was. Kitty was there, smiling like she did nothing wrong with her metallic claws.

"it wasn't me." kitty said as she chuckles. Cerise is now angered by what kitty did and kicks kitty in the face with her other leg.

"you wanna fight? I'll give you one." kitty said as she slowly stood from the ground with her hands holding her dizzy head. Suddenly, she disappeared and make cerise wonder where is she.

On cerise's left, was ashlynn and rosabella. They were just standing still as animals pass from there backs and attacked anyone who comes near them. There was a group of wasp, squirrels, bears, elephants and other small woodland creatures (even though they were in an island).

Cedar, who is a helpless and has no weapon to fight, were cornered by the army (take note: NOT bts). "please don't kill me!" she begged the octo-mermaids but they seem not to listen. Cedar was forced to fall in the ground as one of them pushed her. She was crying and thinking that she wasn't old enough to die. One of the octo-mermaids were going to chop cedar with its metal axe as meeshell and lizzie entered and save her. Lizzie control her cards to cause cuts around the octo-mermaid's bodies.

"here." meeshell calmly said and gave her hands to cedar as she helps her stand up. Cedar sighs in relief and hugs meeshelk tightly.

"thank you!" she cries on their shoulders as meeshell hugs her back. Meeshell smiled and comfort cedar by rubbing her back.

"it was nothing," meeshell create a small smile. "come on, let's fight those octopus looking ugly people!" lizzie added and take back her cards from the unconscious octo-mermaids in the sand floor.

Raven, who is still fighting coral, was having a hard time. Any blast she threw, doesn't seem to hurt coral and the kraken. Raven were breathing heavily and was trying to catch her breathe. All those blast she threw didn't create any injury at coral.

"getting tired raven?" coral chuckled and use the blue atlantic pearl to throw a new blast at raven. Raven was fallen into the ground, unconsciously.

Apple who is in the air fighting with duchess, worried and looked at raven instead of focusing with duchess. "you can't win now apple." duchess whispered and attacked apple, making her fall too in raven's place.

She grunts and saw maddie holding raven on her side. Apple whispered, "we can't win with them.."

"but, what should we do?" raven asked groaning.

"i heard meeshell get an S.O.S from the indian ocean who is also being attacked." maddie suggested and holds both apple and raven's hand. "the nearest we can get help was in antartic kingdom. If only, daring didn't get back with help."

"so, how can we escape?" apple whispered at maddie.

"i don't really know.." raven whispered back.