[38] Welcome To New York

Raven's POV

it's been months since that vacation tragedy happens. Dayna's body were cremated and her ash is spread into the sea. Daring requested that. The pacific and the other five sea kingdoms were immediately recovered from its destruction with the help of their pearls. Queen snow white also helped queen (little) mermaid by giving her plenty of raw materials to use in their castle.

Faybelle, duchess and coral's body were still missing. Some says that their body is decomposed while under in some parts of the depths of the sea. It was a sad ending for those three. Compare to the sea witch, her body was seen and was cremated with only some parts of her body being undecomposed.

I hope they were okay wherever they are even though they did things to us. Right now, we were in an island. We have it for ourselves but compare to that old one, this island has all of our needs. A beautiful mansion that has twenty rooms, pool, high-security system that surrounds all of it, robots that help us, and some awesome things like book ball court, basket ball court and etc..

This time, i was alone in this hot Jacuzzi by myself. All of them were in the infinity pool beside the sea together with meeshell and the other sea princesses.

I don't want to interrupt their party so imma stick here. I enjoy the warm bubbles here. Its warm water surrounding my skin was a blessing! I feel relaxed. I feel like i don't want to think about anything. I feel like im free. I was enjoying the sunset view but i feel sleepy so i closed my eyes. Suddenly, i feel somebody walks and get into the Jacuzzi. I opened my eyes and saw dexter entered. He slid in the water next to me and wrap his hands around my neck.

"i like it." he whispered in my ears.

"i know. The temperature is just fine, and you with my side just makes the feeling better!" i replied then kissed him on the lips. Well, i probably forgot to say but i and dexter were now official! We all knew cupid has a crush with dexter. And when i and him become together, she was like "yeah, its fine."

Then, she finds a new love one just for her. The one who will truly understand whatever she feels. And were happy about it. In this island, it was only the squad together with darling, daring, dexter and cupid's boyfriend, alex.

Dexter is now kissing me on the cheeks until a voice interrupts us. It was apple and darling. They came to told us that the "party" is starting within 10 minutes.

But obviously, i and dexter were "busy" here so i told them that we were gonna follow them later.

"so, where are we?" dexter asked. I gave him a small grin then he continued to kissed me.

Daring's POV

All of the people here is happy. They were having fun and anything together with meeshell. Apple announced that the party is starting at 10 minutes from now. She took my sister, darling with her and tells us that she will call raven and dexter.

I told the other people here that i am going to the bathroom. Actually, i am not. I was really going to the deck. I don't feel comfortable with them having fun. I wasn't yet move on from dayna's death. I haven't forget her after all this months. Right now, i should probably be dancing and having fun back at there and taking shots. But i just cant. Even the sight of them having fun makes me feel uncomfortable, what more if it was me having fun there.

I swing my feet onto the deck and enjoy the cool water. It's now dark and the moon is so lovingly shinning into the water. It was like, it was pointing right into my body. I smiled and then feel the cool breeze. If only dayna was here, then i might enjoy this thing better.

"if only you were here.." i mumbled and then closed my eyes as i points directly at the moon.

"who daring?" a small voice i heard from my bac who is followed by a chuckle. I quickly looked back and saw dayna. I was feeling a mix of emotions. The feeling of love and happiness and the feeling of being shocked and somehow, scared.

"da-dayna!?" i stutters and saw her walks slowly into mine and sit beside me. "w-why are y-you here?" i asked her and then rub my eyes. This is the second time that saw her ghost so it wasn't new to me. But still, it was a bit scary.

"why are you acting like that? You looked like you saw a ghost!" dayna chuckles again. Before i replied, she already continued to talk. "oh yeah.. I forgot.. I was a ghost now." she frankly said and then rolls her eyes.

"i was just here to looked at you. I knew that you were very sad due to that happenings. My soul won'tleft because of you." she smiled and then holds my hands. I didn't feel any hands but only a cold cold air..

But is it true? I am the reason why her soul haven't left ever after? "daring, maybe its time for you to.. Move on." she shyly said and then holds my cheeks. "i know that you were still upset but you know, we have to forgot the past and leave it behind."

I gulped down. I was going to bow my head and cry but she holds my chin up. "i-its not like.." dayna talks. "it's not like, you should forget me. What i mean is, forget what happened, go on with life but still kept ME in your heart. It's the key to moved on."

"b-but," she stops me and then smiled at me. "don't worry daring, i will always remember you."

Suddenly, she move away from me and float infront of me. "looks like i need to leave.. I don't want to join your romantic night." dayna chuckles and then smiled at me.

"w-wha.. Who?" i said. She points at my back. I was still confused about what she said. I just followed what she said and looked back. I saw rosabella walking slowly in the deck to me. I looked at my front and saw nothing but the moon. Dayna already left.

"daring, apple asked me to find you. Let's get back to the pool. The party is starting." she said. She was going to took my arms as i pulled her and forced her to sit beside me.

"hey, whats wrong daring?" she angrily asked. "care to join me? I find that party boring. And i feel alone here. Would you mind if you join me here?" i replied. Well, it was awkward at first because of what happened last year. When i and her broke up after epic winter.

"y-yeah, i guess." she said. "i am also tired of apple's party. I want to relax."

I smiled at here, we both swing our feets into the deck and watch the moon and the waves. "its kinda relaxing here.." rosabella stated.

I slowly puts her my hands above hers who is resting beside me. She gasp and was about to remove her hands from me but i cover it with my another. "d-daring.." she whispered.

I kissed her on the lips as her other hands moves slowly into chin. She rubs it in and then kissed me back. It was a long, sweet, warm kiss. I love it.

"looks like someone get back together.." another voice said.  It was coming from the back. I and rosabella stops kissing and looked back. There, standing was apple, raven, darling and dexter. They were all smiling. Dexter and raven was snuggling into each other. Darling and apple were holding hands. I knew her and my sister has something they haven't told us yet..

"come on raven! Leave us alone!" rosabella jokingly protested as we all laughs.  They left us alone then raven winked at us.

"so," i talk. She still holds my chin. "so?" rosabella replied.

"a-are we, like.. Together again?" i asked. "what do you think? We just kissed and you're telling me that were just friends?" she jokes as i laugh.

"i miss that humor."

"and i miss your innocence." she said and kissed me again.

Last part will be updated tomorrow! (or maybe later)

-lokiness