[25] Forever and Always

Apple's POV

We were in the middle of the sea.  I don't know exactly where but 'aqua' said that were on our way to a open island near the atlantic kingdom. She also said that her father is captured by the octo-mermaids and the sea witch. The sea witch let her escape and tell the other kingdoms that they were going to conquer other sea kingdoms. 'be ready, because no one can defeat us now!' that's the only thing aqua recalled about what sea witch said. In that particular island, aqua said that we can hide in that place. But right now, we were still in the sea.  Our dresses are soaked in water, as our hairs. Suddenly, the dolphins stopped. They were tired.  I can feel them.

"guys maybe we should just find a boat or something?" rosabella suggested. She got a point tho. In that, we can get in that said "island" faster, quicker and without harming any animals.

"you're right," aqua replied. "i think i saw a boat in that north part somewhere.." aqua then points in her front. She gestured the dolphins to get going,  and we haven't get that far when we saw a large ship. We all go inside as aqua told the dolpins to stay in the water. There was a long ladder that leads up to the ship. One by one, we climb it and saw that there is a large space for all of us. I, raven and meeshell entered the room in the middle part of the ship. The windows and the wheel where the captain use it to drive the boat were all covered in webs.

"how did you know that there is an abandoned ship in the middle of the sea?" raven asked aqua who is on the other side of the window.

"i like exploring and i found this," aqua said. "i like to play around here without my dads permission, it work once tho,"

"and i also put a lot of dolphin food in that compartment near apple." aqua added as she points in a chest behind me. I opened it to see some fish and pellets. "the fishes aren't the food, but the pellets." aqua smiled at me as i took a bottle of those pellets.

"gave me that." aqua said. I gave her the bottle as she goes to the cliff of the ship and pour the pellets into the water. "you may go now!" she kindly shouts at the dolphins and smiled at them.

I saw raven hold the wheel and 4th he boat starts moving. "what direction are we going?" she shouts at aqua who immediately gets to raven took the wheel. "i'll handle this, you all should go and explore the ship." aqua said. I don't know why, but i had a bad feeling about this...

My guts always tell the truth and i can sense that aqua is up to something. "i can feel that you're scared." meeshell said from my back like she appeared from nowhere.

"meeshell!? U-uhm.. It's nothing." i replied.

"don't worry. Aqua is a trusted friend. She will do no harm to us." meeshell said like she read my mind. She began to pat my shoulders as i respond to her with a smile. Then, i get to rosabella, briar and ashlynn.

"oh, hey apple. We were just talking about something.." rosabella said. What? I don't get why she say that.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"what she means is that she and ashlynn can feel something bad happening." briar said. I knew it. Ashlynn and rosie can feel it too so it wasn't nothing..

"i have a bad feeling too." i replied as they gasp.

"what if we told them that we should leave? I'm really scared." ashlynn sugested as she leans to rosabella. "the more we get to that destination, the more i feel unsure.." she added.

I rubs my chin and think of anything possible that might cause a big trouble.. Wait, since the sea witch captures aqua's father, and she let her go.. Does that mean that the sea witch ordered something to aqua in exchange of her father? I don't know.

But in the first time we saw aqua, she said "thank god i found you!". Why is she looking for meeshell? Base on what i know, atlantic ocean is in the middle of indian and pacific.. And indian ocean is nearer to atlantic. If aqua is looking fot help, then she should just go to indian ocean instead of pacific who is destroyed.

And how did she know meeshell survived that attacked? Oh God. And also, sea witch somehow knew that her daughter, coral , doesn't get meeshell so she asked another person who can deceive meeshell because she is a trusted one.. Oh God. The sea witch asked aqua to bring meeshell cause she has the pink pearl of pacific!

"this is a trap guys." i whispered calmly to ashlynn, briar and rosabella. Their eyes were widened and was about to panic as i told them to keep quiet.

"go tell the others briar, i just have something to tell to ashlynn and rosie." i said as briar replied with a nod. I clenches both of my hands into a fist and closes my eyes. Now i can feel the chills running around my arms, legs and neck. I just activated my power. Well, there is a thing called "modern magic" where spells aren't used anymore and instead, using magic is easy just by s I'll me enchantment. I opened my eyes to saw a red waves surrounding my body. This was invisible to other people but can be seen by people who have the same power and animals.

"you activated your power to full strength? Why!?" ashlynn sobs.

"were fighting a villain who is a third villian next to evil queen and dark fairy. We can't stop her and since meeshell said that the pearls are powerful enough to kill the evil queen, and aqua said the sea witch has the blue atlantic pearl, then we can't fight her without our full force." i explained.

"we should escape now!" ashlynn suggested.

"no. We can't.  And i need you two to activate your full powers. I need to see that blue waves on you ashlynn and that yellow waves on rosabella." i keep telling them.

"i don't know how this things really work.," rosabella worried. Ashlynn interrupts and explained everything to rosie.

"once you activate your powers, there is an 'wave' that is invisible to human but visible to people who have the same power and animals. If animals saw that, they will all be under your power. You can control them. That's how  apple use those animals earlier to help her create a hut, etcetera."

"so, if i, you and apple activate it at the same time, what power will those animal served if they see us all?" rosabella asked.  Well she had a point.

"i'll just activate my power into birds, every birds that saw will be under my spell and i can control them to fight for us." i suggested.

"but isn't that cruel!? Animals have their own mind, and besides, they might get hurt!" roaabella replied again. Ashlynn agrees with her and now the two is against me. Ugh! I just told them that we are fighting a villain! We can't just use our strength without getting hurt!

"use that power or die! Just choose. Because if you didn't then your parents would later find you but only with your dead corpse and lifeless body!" i shouts at them as they lean back over me. They keep quiet and simply nods to me.

"looks like you two make up your minds, i want to see that waves on you and activate it to any particular type of animals or what so ever, but mine is bird so you can't get that.." i stopped as i feel the ship also stops.

"were here!" aqua shouts. I look at briar who is nodding to me as i get the idea that everybody knows what to do when we saw the sea witch and the others.