[9] Bad Blood

Duchess' POV

"Are you sure this will work!?" i asked faybelle as she stir the ingredients to create the sleeping powder we will give to raven...

I am looking forward for this plan. If apple is looking forward for their vacation, then i am looking forward on how to ruin it. I just needed some help.

"of course this will work! My mother taught me how to do this!" faybelle replied and continue stiring the ingredients. We were here in the abandoned lab of the school. No one really comes here because they tell its haunted and i thought i can use this because i don't believe in those stupid ghost!

"i'm here, and i brought the last ingredient." kitty said as she appeared into the air. She and faybelle is helping me to create this super sabotage thing for that squad.

"you better be!" faybelle replied. Kitty came close and then drop the ingredient while faybelle stirs it. The later white powder became purple powder. "its done." faybelle whispered. She then puts it in an empty foundation case and hands it to me.

"remember, she slept for about two days while she's having a horrible niggtmare. She will forget everything when she wakes up and gains memory after two days." faybelle told me. I put it carelessly in my pocket as kitty stopped me.

"hey, becareful with that!" kitty shouts. She took a zip lock bag and puts the foundation case in it. "here, much better." kitty added and handed me the powder.

"so, how can you too get into that jet without being seen?" i asked the too which left their eyes in shocked.

"jet!? You never told us about that! Omg this sabotage will be super savage!" faybelle hexclaimed. She then pulls out a bag of powder and puts some on her feet. Her feet became invisible, even the shoes.

"this is an invisible potion mother gave me. I use this for spying on that squad and spread their deepest darkest secrets." faybelle then laughs and put the powder back in her pocket. Kitty then turned invisible with her powers and get back.

"see, problem solve." kitty grinned. "so how can you make yourself join that vacay thingy?"

"well, last night, i heard lizzie's mom called her and said that lizzie will be in wonderland for springbreak. I knew that she won't disappoints her mother and choose not to come with apple."

"and?" faybelle interrupts.

"i'm planning on stealing lizzie's phone , she wouldn't notice because she's busy packing her things for that wonderland vacay. I will use lizzie's phone and asked raven and apple to let me join the vacation. They can't say no to lizzie." i grinned and crossed my arms below my chest. We all grinned and laugh evilish.

"okay so, see you tomorrow duchess. Hope raven have a terrible nightmare while in the ride and destroys the whole jet!" faybelle happily said as kitty wink at me and then disappeared.

I get back to my dorm and saw two "cards" stands outside our dorm. "lizzie, hurry up. Your mother will be angry at us." the cards which i assumed, the red queen's assistants are waiting for lizzie to come out.

I get inside and saw her still looking in her closet and packing 17 bags. "wait a minute, just stay out there and don't ever come in!" lizzie shouts back as she was busy doing her things.

I saw her phone on the desk and i immediately look at lizzie, she weren't looking so i quickly took her phone and puts it in my pocket.

"lizzie, if you don't mind, i'm going to the cafeteria. They were still open. Hope you got a fun trip to wonderland!" i kindly said to her and get outside the dorm with her phone.